Senior Project Manager Construction Indiaresume Examples & Samples
- Drive cost out initiatives through strategic partnerships & increased vendor base
- Manage the team, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities based on common company KPIs
- Deliver in accordance to company KPIs Budget, Revenue, Cash and Safety
- Participate in meetings with Customer including contract negotiations
- Evaluate & strategize tender projects
- Value selling based on Vestas unique technology & performance records
- Ensure that construction activities move according to contractual project schedule
- Stakeholder management, internal & external including customer relationship
- Track record in Costing and Tender Management / Sales Support
- 20 years experience in EPC projects across various states
Construction Assistant Project Managerresume Examples & Samples
- Develops and leads all lifecycle functions of Special Projects Construction initiatives including, but not limited to: scope development, project goals, stakeholder meetings, estimating, scheduling, budgets, communication, on-site project management, and close-out
- Develops and writes a clear scope of work for potential contractors. Evaluates competitive bids and selects the contractor offering the best product/service while driving overall cost savings for the company
- Establishes and fosters relationships with regional stakeholders, internal departments, and contractors
- Gains knowledge of the overall permitting processes and construction legalities from team members
- Prepares weekly reports and project status updates for their Sr. Project Manager
- Promotes and ensures safety with contractors and vendors on all projects
- Maintains an owners representative mentality in development and execution of projects
- Assists Project Managers on large scale initiatives and roll-outs as needed
- Conduct pre-bid meetings and perform take-offs to validate bids
- Assist Project Managers in ensuring quality control of projects by traveling to job sites for inspections and close-out walks
Senior Construction Project Managerresume Examples & Samples
- Responsible for all phases of the design and construction process of highly complex construction and/or refurbishment projects, or series of projects, generally in the range of $100 million or more in cumulative budget responsibility
- Secures management support for project scopes budgets, and goals
- Negotiates with local and state jurisdictions
- Oversees, develops and manages work of project team comprised of facility administration, project coordinators, general contractors and contracted consultants responsible for developing project scope, budget and schedule
- Leads team in establishing scope, budget and schedule, and maintains such commitments through design, construction, and close-out processes
- Minimum fifteen years of total experience
- Minimum eight years in leading and managing design and construction activities for hospital and medical office buildings
- Experience with data centers is preferred
Recommended Reading: Education Section On Resume
Construction Project Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will utilize my knowledge and experience. Professional Advantages: Experienced in multi location management. 27 years of progressive experience and responsibility with documented success in the areas of retail management, distribution shipping management, safety, loss prevention, production and project management. A team player who brings enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, SQL.
- Responsible for the management of new construction and CO-locates for the installation of iDEN and CDMA along with UMTS for 600 cell sites build in the market.
- Responsible for the approval of site design and Quality of the build and general contractor selections.
- Perform bid walks and awarded a contract to general contractors that I have selected.
- Trained internal personal on wireless constructions standards.
- Approved closeout package from a general contractor.
- Held bi-weekly construction meeting with are general contractors and client for are tracking updates.
- Submitted and track the progress of the power, Telco and permitting for our sites, schedule the removal and shipment of Decom equipment when required to.
Assistant Construction Project Manager Resume
Use this template
Why this resume works
- Your assistant construction project manager resume should include your education, such as a degree in civil engineering, construction technology, or even something like accounting.
- Forgetting to include your degree is a deal-breaker as hiring managers need to immediately discern whether you have that qualifier.
You May Like: What Format Should A Resume Be In
Senior Real Estate & Construction Project Manager
Financial Auditor and Quality Close Out Manager for UMTS 1C – 4C, NSB, MODS and LTE Projects.
- Reviewed, verified and approved all final Site Acquisition and Civil Construction charges for over 4,000 individual projects.
- Removed $22 million in excess charges reducing project costs an average of 19%
- Conducted regular financial close out meetings to assure prompt project close outs.
- Directed civil construction Quality Assurance processes and procedures for 3,500 UMTS growth projects.
Skills For Senior Project Manager Construction Resume
- Experience in managing concurrent multiple projects, overseeing multiple disciplines within Engineering and Construction
- Strong leader with focus on winning & executing projects
- Interior construction and fixturing estimating experience
- Project management experience leading technical projects, including development and execution
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting
- Experience with complex decision making involving tradeoffs between time, budget and scope
- Experience with end-to-end delivery of large construction projects in leading role
You May Like: What Are The Key Skills In A Resume
Professional Summary Of The Construction Manager Resume
Before you start writing your work history section, a meaningful way to gain a recruiters interest and attention is by dedicating a small part of your resume to introducing yourself.
Indeed, since hiring managers dont usually read through every candidates resume, you need to be able to describe yourself in a short preface paragraph.
You can raise the legibility and understandability of your resume by including a professional summary .
Your professional summary should only be a few sentences in length. You must be brief when talking about your key construction skills, qualifications, and past accomplishments.
The professional summary is usually added when the person has had some job experience in the field. Its a summary of your past construction job experience. However, if youre just starting, then thats okay too!
Entry-level project construction managers that want to increase their chances of employment can write a resume objective into their resume. The resume objective is a short statement about your career goals, accomplishments, and skills to benefit the company.
Responsibilities For Project Manager Construction Resume
- Advanced project management skills such as Lean Six Sigma and Agile methodologies
- Drawing on past experience, industry knowledge, and observed site conditions, develop and document accurate project budgets
- Prepare contracts and collect all required documents such as bonds, insurance certificates, and waiver of liens prior to start of job
- Maintains a working knowledge of the existing facilities and their utilization on all UPMC Hospital campuses
- Inspect and analyze existing site, building and store conditions and present observations and recommendations
- Provides proper tracking and acquiring annual upgrades as needed for licensed use of CAD applications
- Review plans and procedures regularly and institute changes if necessary following department procedures
- Have the ability to read, interpret, analyze and forecast a projects cost reports and determine the status of the job in terms of schedule and costing
- Proficiency in departments computer system, department software, and typing necessary
Recommended Reading: How Many Pages Does A Resume Should Have
Skills For Project Manager Construction Operations Resume
- Uncompromising standards on Safety and quality
- Ensuring that all materials and methods of construction conform to company, industry, and regulatory standards, specifications, and requirements
- Working knowledge of local construction costs and contractors
- Working with a client that has a high demand on quality/safety/process/accountability
- Managing subcontractor RFIs & submittals through e-builder
- Scheduling software, preferably Primavera P6
How To Write A Construction Project Manager Resume
Before you start building your construction project manager resume, youre going to need to know what to include. Your interview-winning CV should include all of the following:
- The resume header
- The resume skills section
- The education section
Constructing your resume is much like overseeing any project. You need the right tools for the job, a structure in mind, the correct materials, and the vision to bring it all together. Its hardly rocket science. Simply figure out what your resume needs before you start writing.
The golden rule here is to tailor your resume to each employer. Ahead of applying for a role with a new firm, take a moment to research them as thoroughly as possible. You can start with the companys website, but it pays to dig a little deeper than that. Check out the projects that the firm has completed, its clientbase, and the scope of the work there.
Want to set your resume apart from the crowd? If youre going after your dream job, you dont want to leave anything to chance. Follow our key strategies here:
- Emulate the tone and style of the company you are applying to. Take a look at the brands website and take some notes before you start your resume.
- Optimize your resume for the ATS, using keywords that are relevant to the specific position for which you are applying.
- Ensure that the design and format of your resume are crisp and clean. You dont want to put hiring managers off by presenting them with a busy resume.
Optimize for the ATS
Don’t Miss: What To Put In Objective On Resume
What Is The Best Format For Construction Manager Resume Example
A resume can have all the jaw-dropping content in the world, but it will not matter if the hiring manager doesnt look at it. For a resume to be successful, the content inside needs to be successfully formatted.
Nowadays, most recruiters dont read through every resume that the hiring company receives. It would simply take too much time. Hiring managers will usually only skim through the cover letters that they deem interesting.
Before the recruiters even start picking out interesting resume samples, they filter out the applications that dont have the position-appropriate wording and format.
A hiring company will filter incoming applications by scanning resumes for relevant keywords . So make sure you use appropriate keywords and business terminology that are found in the job advert.
Be sure to create a healthy balance between regular and business-specific wording in your resume. Dont overload your job description and professional summary with industry jargon.
You can mention skills like team building, time management, and quality control, among others, to get the attention of ATS.
There are also other essential factors you need to keep in mind while formatting your resume. Heres the list of rules for an effective project construction manager resume format:
Construction Project Manager Resume Examples
These are the top 20 resources and examples I found about construction project manager resume examples. I’ve created this page to highlight the most recently updated and useful resources for “construction project manager resume examples”. This guide was updated: 2022-08-30. If you are searching for a job, good luck on the hunt!
You May Like: How To Prepare A Resume For A Teacher Job
Experience For Project Manager Construction Resume
- Project design and programming skills are desirable
- Work Experience 7 10 years of practical work experience in the healthcare project management field
- Identify potential deviations and effectively intervenes when deviations from established practice are identified
- Knowledge and experience using network databases, and Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Valid drivers license and willing to travel
- Plant experience in manufacturing, preferably in chemical plant or refinery environment
- Life Sciences background, preferably with experience leading construction projects in occupied spaces
Build Up Your Construction Project Manager Resume Job Description
This part of the resume doesnt exist to demonstrate if you know the responsibilities of a construction project manager. It exists to demonstrate just how much better than everyone else you can fulfil them.
Try to quantify the effect of every action you describe in your construction project manager job description. Think numbers, achievements and improvements: number of developments completed, budgets managed, savings made, improvements made.
Don’t Miss: What Skills To Put On A Resume For Waitress
Health Care Construction Project Managerresume Examples & Samples
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements
- Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification. Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process conducts standard request for proposals completes bid analysis recommends resources to clients
- Facilitates project meetings. Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated
- Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks. Other duties as assigned
Responsibilities For Project Manager Construction Services Resume
- This includes open Change Orders, RFIs, Submittals and any other issues pertaining to the productivity of the project
- Work with Project Manager to prepare budget forecasts capturing actual budget commitments as well as foreseeable risk items and commitments
- Assist Project Manager in identifying Customer Deliverables from the Customer Contract and Execute the Customer Deliverables per contract terms
- Coordinate directly with the Construction Manager to collect as-builts & field electrical forms and testing reports post construction
- Facilitate the O& M manual creation and distribution to internal & external parties, including warranty documentation for all major components
- Thorough knowledge of engineering and construction principles, practices and procedures, applicable laws and government regulations
- Negotiate pricing as needed
- Coordinate all service interruptions and tie-ins with building maintenance staff. Conduct weekly or bi-weekly job meetings and helps to resolve problems
- Oversee activities and performance of outside contractor forces in accomplishing contracted work
Read Also: How To Upload Resume To Indeed App
Last Check On Your Construction Project Manager Resume
Before sending out your resume, do a final resume check through this list.
- Make sure your resume contains your contact details.
- Leave out the sales managers resume objective since its obsolete. Instead, write a striking summary statement.
- List your areas of expertise, skills, or core competencies to further prove why youre fit for the job.
- Highlight your work history relevant to your target job.
- Mention your achievements to serve as support for your work experiences.
With all mentioned earlier, you can now prepare your resume and prepare for an interview invite. However, it isnt as easy as it sounds. You have to consider a lot of factors and make sure that your resume will stand out among other candidates. Thus, if you want to increase your chance of landing the job, let our expert writers help you craft the best job search tool tailored to your career goals. Contact us now and let us help you jumpstart your career.
Project Manager / Construction Managerresume Examples & Samples
- Facilitate the development of cost estimates that include conceptual estimates prior to design as well as detailed time and materials estimates from design documents
- Facilitate the development of pre-bid CPM schedules from design documents
- Develop complex spreadsheets and charts in Microsoft Excel and reports in Microsoft Word
- Client/business development experience
- Occasionally, develop and make presentations to groups to include clients and public meetings
- Project and Construction Management experience required to include a variety of building types such as recreation centers, libraries, aquatic centers, fire stations, ice rinks, municipal buildings, courthouses, and schools
- Experience required in all project phases to include: preconstruction, construction, commissioning and project close-out
- Provides leadership and coaching to project team
- Design and/or construction of Ice Skating Arenas , desired but not required
Read Also: How To Add Language On Resume
Construction Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented, dedicated to improving efficiency, productivity and profitability through continuous process improvement. An analytical thinker skilled at developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
Skills : MS Office, Laptop Computer, Smart Phone, Fax Machine, Copy Machine, Calculator.
- Conferred with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints or construction problems.
- Planned, scheduled and coordinated construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Directed and supervised construction and related workers.
- Prepared and submitted budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Inspected and reviewed projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Studied job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Investigated damage, accidents and any delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures were being followed.
- Developed and implemented quality control programs.
Responsibilities For Associate Project Manager Construction Resume
- Aid in setting standards and guidelines for project management processes and activities
- Feedback safety learnings to the Safety Manager to provide continuous learning for the whole team
- Be a Member of the Project Managers Delivery Team charged with delivering projects to time, cost and quality standards
- Takes an active role in marketing/sales, personal development and sales presentations as requested
- Partner with European HQ and global functions to ensure strategic alignment
Recommended Reading: How To Write Work Description In Resume
Get The Tools Out: Construction Project Manager Resume Format
Try building a project without the plans and a level. In a profession where you have to juggle so many responsibilities, different talents, and pay the utmost attention to every detail, you cant afford to have your construction project manager resume looking sloppy.
It should follow a clear blueprint.
This is what you should comply with: