Night Auditor/front Desk Agent Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Front Desk Agent is looking to find a stable job that will provide me with experience and an opportunity to learn more in customer service and hospitality.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Organizational, Guest Services, Excel, Cash Handling, Japanese, Teamwork, and Communications.
- Maintaining a clean workspace as well as the surrounding areas of the hotel.
- Communicating with all hotel departments to ensure a smooth workday, I make it my goal every day to make sure the incoming gets know the layout of the day and what to expect.
- Promoting positive guest relations to all individuals, making sure to record any comments or complaints throughout their stay.
- Answering inquiries pertaining to the hotel service, guest relations, and travel directions.
- Respond effectively to high volume customer service related telephone calls
- Create a welcoming office environment through delightful correspondence, upon patient arrival and dismissal
- Diligent in coordinating patient appointments and confirmations to ensure uninterrupted services
- Update and manage patient’s clinical records and insurance claims submissions
- Assist family dentist, chair-side, with routine cleaning and specialized procedures, in addition, make patients feel comfortable and relaxed while preparing them for treatment.
- Expose and process dental X-rays, including administering laser bleaching, Nite Guard and bleaching tray fabrication.
Front Desk Agent / Reservations Agent Resume
Summary : More than 9 years of professional experience as a Front Desk Agent. An ambitious and results-driven individual with strong academic credentials combined, real-world business experience and diverse background of extra-curricular activities and interests.
Skills : Customer Service, Leadership Skills, MS Office, 40 WPM, Guest Relations, Time Management, and Communication skills.
- The answer, screen, and forward calls, providing information, taking messages.
- Greet persons entering an establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit.
- Review patient documents for accuracy and transferred information to the patient’s electronic file.
- Complete medical records requests following company guidelines and in compliance with HIPPA.
- Maintain accurate files, copied, faxed, and scanned documents as needed.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail, provide coverage as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Handle guest check in and checkouts professionally and in a welcoming and specialized manner.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
Responsibilities For Intercontinental Milwaukee Front Desk Supervisor St & Nd Shift Resume
- To assist in replying to Market Metrix responses
- To assist Front Office Manager in developing and implement training to address specific areas of improvement within areas of responsibility to ensure results meet or exceed targets
- Ensure brand standards for service, communication, grooming and training are met for Breckenridge Hospitality
- 1) Achieves customer satisfaction and room revenue goals while supervising Front Desk/Guest Service activities
- Ensures Guest Services is staffed appropriately by reviewing team member schedule and occupancy projections
- Addresses questions or problems pertaining to Hotel rooms and rates
Read Also: Where To Put Awards On Resume
How To Make A Great Resume Objective For A Front Desk Position
When writing a resume objective for a front desk position, you want to personalize it in a way that it highlights the qualities and skills desired for the specific job.
To make your resume objective compelling, you should learn more about the front desk job by visiting the job advert and finding out what the job requirements and description are.
This information will help you learn what skills, qualities, experience, etc. the employer wants in the candidate they look forward to employing for the front desk position.
Select some of those relevant qualities, experience, etc. and highlight them in your objective statement.
This helps you to come across to the recruiter as someone that has the required qualities, experience, etc. for the front desk job.
And this will certainly make the recruiter to want to give you a chance for the job by taking time to read the rest of your resume and eventually offering you an interview appointment.
To boost your knowledge of writing highly captivating front desk resume objective statements, here are some good examples to study:
Hotel Front Desk Resume Example #2
This resume has a section for relevant experience, which includes both jobs and volunteer positions that require hospitality and communication skills. When you have limited or no experience in a particular job for which you are applying, your resume should mention academic, extracurricular, or volunteer experiences that have helped you develop skills similar to those a hotel is seeking in its next front desk associate.
The typical guest services skills that hotels hope to find in a candidate for a front desk job include: customer service, organization, oral communications, written communications, the ability to use or quickly learn client relationship management or reservation management software, friendliness, foreign language skills , conflict management, decision-making, and professional composure and appearance.
or see below for more examples.
Read Also: How To Assess A Resume
Experience For Pfister Front Desk Supervisor St & Nd Shift Resume
- Assists the guests with pertinent information concerning the hotel’s accommodations and features, and resolves complaints
- Runs daily system reports, i.e. arrivals, departures, occupancy, house count, etc. and distributes them according to established guidelines
- Performs manual positioning of transactions
- At least one year working at a front desk – required
- Responsible for front desk coverage at Medical Building clinics
- Assist with developing front desk policies and procedures for specified clinics
- Maintain employee records of attendance and counseling
Seasonal Front Desk Agent Destination Kohlerresume Examples & Samples
- You will provide guests of the American Club with prompt, courteous services that exceeds expectations
- You will graciously assist with registration, guest departures, cashiering, reservations, and information at the American Club and Carriage House Club Rooms
- Absolute integrity is required. The ability to for see potential shortcomings and problem solve is a plus
- As this position is seasonal you will be required to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrate ability to show tact, courtesy, and diplomacy in difficult situations
- Communicate and coordinate maintenance and housekeeping requests
- Maintain all front desk functions and systems
- Answer questions about Beaver Creek activities and Vail Valley
- Contact guests prior to arrival and infom them of check in location
- Able to stand/walk for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting – required
- Proficient in Microsoft applications – required
- Able to work a varied schedule depending on the property – required
Also Check: How Many References Are Needed On A Resume
Front Office Agent Resume Samples
The Front Office Agent is the first point of contact on behalf of the industry, these agents working in reception or lobby of hospitality sectors will provide many guest services. The lists of duties commonly found on the Front Office Agent Resume are performing checking in and checking out duties, managing direct and online reservations or bookings, informing customers about payment methods and other needed data, collecting personal details and booking rooms, providing information about available rooms, hotel charges and amenities provided liaising with housekeeping staff, and up-selling additional facilities or services.
Apart from having proven work experience, these agents are supposed to depict these skills on the resumes experience with hotel reservation software, customer service attitude, a deep understanding of travel planning websites, flexible work schedules, and cash handling skills. To qualify for this job role, a minimum education of a degree in hospitality management is required.
Front Desk Agent Resume Skills List
Before you write down your Front Desk Agent skills list, review the job post carefully so you can match the requirements and tailor fit them to the position you are aiming for.
As you have observed in our example of a resume for a Front Desk Agent, always use bullet points to list your strengths and to organize your skills in a sensible manner.
Here are the skills that we believe will get you on the hiring managers radar:
Don’t Miss: Where Do You Put Your Resume On Linkedin
Best Front Desk Agent Resume Objective Examples
Assume that you have discovered an amazing job opening in Customer Service. You may have always wanted to be employed as a Front Desk Agent. At this point, it’s about time to submit the curriculum vitae! However, prior to when you do so, analyze it and ensure that you’ve commenced it by declaring an objective.
Hotel Front Desk Receptionist Resume
Use this template
Why this resume works
- Your hotel front desk receptionist resume should include your strong communication skills using sales techniques to improve the customer experience . Be sure to indicate your confident communication expertise and customer service experience. This appeals to employers because they see your keen ability to collaborate and meet guest standards.
- Mention your leadership abilities, including training new team members or coaching existing team members. Hiring managers will be less likely to question your leadership savvy and more apt to contact you for an interview. Always list the results of your leadership efforts using numbers.
Recommended Reading: How To Upload Resume On Linkedin Profile
Include Hard Numbers When Describing Your Front Desk Duties
Although your resume may already showcase your skills, experience, and education, hiring managers also want to see concrete examples of what youre capable of. Thats why its important you include hard numbers when describing accomplishments on your resume.
Hard numbers include numbers or percentages statistics that make it easier for the hiring manager to understand your contributions to a previous employer.
Heres an example of how to use hard numbers in your resume to effectively highlight your accomplishments as a front desk worker:
Approached all encounters with guests in a friendly, efficient and service-oriented manner
Approached all encounters with guests in a friendly, efficient and service-oriented manner, contributing to a 20% increase in guest satisfaction that year
This candidate shows the hiring manager exactly what they can achieve if hired. If you leave this kind of information off your resume, youre missing out on an opportunity to show employers why they should hire you, rather than someone else with a similar educational or professional background.
What Are Front Desk Skills
Front desk skills are skill sets used by individuals in an office or customer service setting. They imply an individual’s hard and soft skills relating to communication, technology use or time management. Receptionists, office assistants, hotel desk assistants, or customer service associates are all examples of professionals who use front desk skills to complete their job efficiently. Having several front desk skills on your resume allows you to present yourself as a worthy job candidate to an employer.
Recommended Reading: What To Put For Leadership On Resume
Front Desk Agent Resume Example & Writing Guide
Use this Front Desk Agent resume example and guide to improve your career and write a powerful resume that will separate you from the competition.
As an agent at the front desk of a hotel or resort, youre the first face that guests see when they check in. Youre also the last person they see before they leave. Whether its helping guests find their rooms or recommending restaurants in the area, front desk agents are integral to the success of any business.
Here are some tips and an example to help you write a stellar front desk agent resume that will get you noticed by recruiters.
Industry Knowledge: Guest Services, Concierge, Security, Valet, Check-in, Check-outTechnical Skills: Apple iOS, Windows, POS, Microsoft Office SuiteSoft Skills: Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Multi-Tasking, Phone Etiquette, Problem Solving, Teamwork
Skills For Intercontinental Milwaukee Front Desk Supervisor St & Nd Shift Resume
- Assist in the interviewing and strong performance supervision of front office associates
- To assist in conducting effective departmental meetings
- Prepare and conduct daily pre-shifts to communicate important information with all staff to provide excellent guest service in accordance to Hilton standards
- Strong computer literacy with MS Word/Excel, and PMS required knowledge of MARSHA is recommended
- Good command of English and Putonghua
Don’t Miss: How To Delete Resume Nerd Account
How To Write A Resume For Front Desk Agent Job: Best Tips
Regardless of the companys size, the front desk agent serves as the first line of support and the face of the company greeting guests and visitors with a smile when they enter. If you want to win this position over the rest of the competition, make sure your resume is packed with relevant information including your best accomplishments and most noteworthy qualifications. Since the structure of each resume includes all the same basic sections, it is the details of the content that will work for your benefit. Here is a short primer on resume writing that will guide you through this tricky process.
Front Desk Agent Resume Writing Tips
Your Front Desk Agent resume should not go beyond two to three pages. Hiring managers scan resumes briefly so it is best to use sentence fragments instead when presenting your work history.
A narrative approach will not help you make the cut, as it will only derail attention. Begin your sentences with action verbs to better demonstrate your skills.
Expedited all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, service requests, booking revisions and cancellations is an example of a strong sentence fragment. It will also create a better impression as the hiring manager will be able to visualize you in action.
Your content should be cohesive. The flow must be seamless from the objective down to the last entry. Refrain from adding skills or achievements that are not tied to front desk management.
Lastly, make sure that your resume mirrors your attention to detail. It must be free of typo and grammatical errors. Proofread and edit before you finally send it out.
Don’t Miss: What Should Be On My Resume
Skills For Hotel Front Desk Supervisor Resume
- Prior front office experience required
- Previous experience managing multiple, simultaneous disciplines within the hospitality industry or equivalent multi-unit management experience
- Computer Skills
- 18) Selling skills
- Plan and organize daily shifts. Effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to subordinates, audit work for accuracy and monitor outcomes
- Speak, read, write and understand effectively in English.
- Prior hotel front desk experience
- Supervisory and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and be detail-orientated
Responsibilities For Front Desk Supervisor Brooklyn Chinese Dental Resume
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service by leading by example and working alongside the colleague and leadership teams
- Monitors their activities to assure that standards are being met, staff is being supported and guest needs are being met
- Assist with direction, training, motivation and counseling of front office staff
- To conduct pre shift meetings including Daily Huddle and 15 minute training revitalizers
- Assist in managing & motivating front desk personnel
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
Don’t Miss: Do You Write In First Person On A Resume
Experience For Front Desk Supervisor Rd Shift Resume
- Screens incoming telephone calls for scheduling
- Helps with daily closing and balancing of money drawer
- Oversees hotel inventory, storerooms, purchasing, and receiving
- Verifies room status as stated on the Housekeeping report immediately after receiving it. Investigates and corrects any discrepancies
- Performs shift closing procedures and reviews all work performed during the shift
- Fluent in understanding and speaking English
- Assist in maintaining of bulletin board, or other visual representation, to note any outstanding issues, supply shortages within front office department
- With the guidance and approval of the General Manager, conducts all necessary performance evaluations, corrective counseling, recruiting and/or terminations
- Stay current on all procedural changes and new methods affecting the desk and relaying all information to the associates
How Do I Create My Own Resume With Resume Examples
If you want to prove to your potential employers that you are the perfect fit for a vacant position, you need to create a perfect resume or cover letter.However, there is good news. You don’t need to rack your brain to write a job-winning resume. All you have to do is visit a reliable online resume builder, follow a few simple steps, and best.These resume builders give you access to many ideal examples of industry-related resumes you can easily refer to when creating yours.Resume samples provide you with the perfect guide you need to craft a readable and relevant resume.Here is how you can use them to create your own resume:
- Choose samples with resume formats suitable for a specific job or industry.
- Observe how the names and contact information are included and follow suit
- Include your resume objective or summary, following the pattern
- Take a look at how the skills are highlighted and do the same
- Get keywords from the sample and use them in your own resume
- Mention your education using the structure in the example
- Pay attention to the font style and use the same when creating your resume
- Make sure you proofread your resume to confirm if it aligns with the sample you used
After doing this, you can rest assured that you have created a professional resume.
Also Check: How To Create A Resume On Word
Hospitality Hotel Front Desk Resume Examples
The demand for front desk staff, also known as receptionists, is expected to grow by 4% between 2019 and 2029. There will be almost 40,000 new receptionist positions by 2029, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Knowledgeable and personable front desk staff is needed to provide customers with accurate property information, assist with check-ins, answer guest questions, and manage payments.
As more hotels and vacation properties continue to open, hiring managers will look for front desk staff who can efficiently manage day-to-day guest relations. The competition will remain strong for these customer-facing positions and having a strong resume relevant to the job youre applying for can help get you noticed among other applicants. In this guide, youll find tips to help you craft an attention-grabbing resume, as well as some examples of resumes for front desk positions in the hospitality industry.