Operator Industrial Cleaningresume Examples & Samples
- Operates light and heavy equipment relating to clean-up, including: tanker, roll-off, liquid and turbo vacuums, box trucks, and sewer cleaners
- Responds to customer spills and emergencies
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip Department of Transportation inspections
- Maintains vehicle logs
- Performs general housekeeping, including maintenance of equipment and site
- Performs other, related duties as assigned. These are duties may not be specifically listed in this description, but which are within the general nature typically associated with the employees level of work
- Applies advance knowledge of a single operations function or applies comprehensive knowledge of multiple operations functions typically gained through 5 or more years of progressively responsible experience
- Ability to use heavy and light equipment, such as tanker, vacuum truck, forklift and pallet-jack
- Skilled using hand and shop tools, and instruments
- Demonstrates, accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize, stay focused and handle multiple, diverse responsibilities
- NO THIRD PARTIES OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.**
- Experience in a cleaning role requiring high standards of finish
- Experience within a hospitality or housekeeping environment
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products and applications
- Ability to demonstrate good practical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to act appropriately when dealing with clients
- Excellent time management skills
Cleaning Supervisorsresume Examples & Samples
- Carry out on-the-job training to all subordinate staff and monitor individual staff performance against set BICSc Standards
- Ensure that daily / weekly/ monthly/ quarterly & annual cleaning is carried out as per schedule
- Briefing the staff on Personal Hygiene, grooming and lost & found procedures on daily basis
- Liaise with MEP team for any maintenance issues
- See that his/ her team use the right chemical in a particular task
- Monitor the use of all cleaning machines on site
- Report any loss, theft, damage or strange behaviour/incidents to security or your department head
- Maintain a friendly working atmosphere among his/her team and other department
- Carry out any other cleaning related extra works requested by Cleaning Manager / FM Manager on site
- Assign staff tasks in their designated areas
- Oversee the activities of cleaners and machine operators on site and monitor to see that work is done safely, as per client requirements and in accordance with the BICSc standards
- High School Diploma / Diploma in any field
- Candidate with relevant training certificates i.e., hospitality, cleaning, HSE, housekeeping will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, last 3 years on a supervisory role
- Ability to supervise staff
- Good interpersonal and people skillsPeople who applied for this job also applied for
- Security Officer – Long Bay Forensic Hospital
Cleaning / Maintenance Technicianresume Examples & Samples
- Performs other related duties as necessary or as assigned by the CEO, EPO, Unit Director, and/or Program Director
- Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs
- Represents Boys & Girls Clubs of Philadelphia in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others
Don’t Miss: Reason For Leaving A Job On Resume
Have You Ever Certified As An Expert Janitor
If you have owned any certification that is relevant to the janitorial field, place them under the Certifications & licenses sector. Even so, when you share your certification details, you can follow the below format to provide a complete overview of your certification.
- Certification name Certified year
- Certified Organization Name, Location
- Certification URL
Here are a few certifications parallel to any type of janitor such as janitors, custodians, or maintenance engineers.
- Leather Cleaning Technician
How Long Should Your Janitor Resume Be
Your next question after wondering about the right format is probably about length. Deciding how long your janitor resume should be should come down to thinking about your audience . Ask yourself is a hiring manager going to want to look through a page and a half of my resume? The answer is probably no.
For janitor and custodian positions, a single page is going to be enough in most cases. The exception would be if a role asks for expertise in a wide range of areas so it takes more space to discuss your experience in them. After all, it might be tricky to demonstrate competence in grounds maintenance, engine repair, HVAC maintenance, driving larger vehicles, team management, and customer service in a single page.
The rule of thumb is to look at everything on your resume and ask yourself if it adds value or information. If its not making your resume better, its making it worse. This is another case where having a friend review it for you can be helpful to get some outside perspective and decide what to cut and what to keep.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Replace My Resume On Linkedin
Explain What Youve Achieved
When you put together your list of freelance work, keep in mind that employers want to see what youve achieved while working on these projects.
Instead of covering every detail of every project, your resume should focus on your greatest accomplishments. A good way to showcase your achievements is by including hard numbers on your resume, for example:
Developed a new marketing strategy for a travel agency, resulting in a 30% increase in monthly traffic
Wrote 5 1000-word blog posts/month on the topics of wellness and nutrition
Reading a long list of duties that you were in charge of in your previous freelance job doesnt help employers gain insight into what makes you a great employee. However, by quantifying your achievements you give them a better idea of how you can help them reach their goals.
S For Writing A Clean Janitor Resume
Before you start writing, make sure you know how to write a resume in a way that best emphasizes your strengths.
When it comes to writing a janitor resume, its crucial to show employers that you have the experience and skills required to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and ensure that all cleaning processes run smoothly.
Our five tips below will help you write a janitor resume that highlights your most relevant experience and skills, and lands you that janitor position.
Recommended Reading: How To Build A Resume On Google Docs
General Cleaningresume Examples & Samples
- Assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks
- Maintain employee files
- Understand and create spreadsheets for financial reports
- Process invoices for payment
- General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc
- Greet and help walk-in visitors in a professional manner
Lead Cleaning Services Workerresume Examples & Samples
- Hold pre-shift meetings to ensure that the Housekeeping team are aware of the days tasks, Safety topics of the day and any other miscellaneous information to ensure successful operations
- Must ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere
- Provide a high level of customer servic skills when interacting with customers and clients
- Perform quality control inspections throughout the buildings
- Clean, mop, scrub, sweep, or vacuum floors, stairways, and halls
- Clean, wash, dust, or polish hardware, brass, furniture, mirrors, public lighting fixtures, vents, radiators, and exteriors of cabinets and equipment
- Clean classrooms and/or offices throughly by vacuuming and mopping floors, washing furniture, cleaning door frames, and cleaning and washing bathroom fixtures, walls, and white/black boards
- Clean blinds with damp cloth or vacuum
- Reprt needed repairs to supervisors including broken or cracked window panes, leaky faucets, toilets, loose tiles, broken blinds and damaged furniture or fixtures
You May Like: Putting Resume On Indeed
Cleaning Crew Supervisorresume Examples & Samples
- Direct and supervise cleaning staff. Provide customer services by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Oversee productivity and work assignments of the cleaning staff and communicate with management any challenges and status of all assignments prior to the conclusion of the shift
- Assign and schedule team members to specific duties
Cleaning Services Workerresume Examples & Samples
- 1 Must hold a valid drivers license in state of residence and maintain acceptable Motor Vehicle Record according to company standards
- Physical ability to move in and out of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Various shifts available- Must be available to work weekend and night shift
- 1 Must have the physical, mental and emotional capabilities necessary to accomplish all essential job functions
- 2 Must be able to carry out both written and oral instructions
- 3 Perform all essential duties with and without supervision
- 4 The ability to perform the essential job duties in an efficient manner following all guidelines, rules and safety policies established by A and/or the client
- 5 Dependable and timely attendance record
- 6 Ability to cope with fast paced activities
- 7 Willingly accept change, new procedures & constructive comments
- 8 Demonstration of consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
You May Like: How To Put A Presentation On A Resume
Group Smaller Projects Together
Listing every single client youve worked with can take up a lot of space. If youve worked on a lot of smaller freelance projects for numerous different clients, consider grouping them together rather than listing all of them individually.
Heres an example of how you can group several smaller projects together in one bullet point on your resume:
Designed marketing materials including posters, brochures and newsletters for 15+ clients
However, you should always name-drop any notable clients youve worked for. Big name clients can help catch recruiters attention and add to your credibility.
Heres an example of how to include mentions of notable clients:
Wrote 200+ articles for clients in the technology and finance space, including for WIRED and Financial Times
Operations Director Window Cleaningresume Examples & Samples
- Ensures the safety of themselves as well as those around them
- Loading and unloading the units
- Rigging/setting up the equipment in and out
- Operating equipment as required
- Completing field level risk assessments and other related paperwork
- 2+ years high pressure water, chemical cleaning, or vacuum truck experienced required
- Hydrovac experience is an asset
- G License required, clean 5-year drivers abstract
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7 and travel as required
- Safety Tickets preferred
- Completing pre- and post- trip inspections, field level risk assessments and other related paperwork
- Previous driving experience
- DZ License required but AZ license preferred, clean 5-year drivers abstract
- Cleans equipment which may include work tables, refrigerators, meat blocks and other equipment
- Returns clean utensils, pots and pans to their proper places
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and buffs floors using heavy equipment
- Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
You May Like: Sample Resume With Masters Degree In Progress
Cleaning / Maintenance Clerkresume Examples & Samples
- Keep the venue safe and clean at all time, including by not limited to: clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, mirrors, doors and walls of restrooms, keep all guest facing area free of trash, restock restroom paper materials and hygiene products as needed
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facility locations
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks, and showers. Restock toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Keep walking paths clear of debris and tripping hazards
- Perform minor repairs when necessary
- Practice professional concert and radio etiquette
- Cooperate with all staff and promote a safe and productive work environment
- Proven experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, and walk
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- A strong sense of teamwork
Dry Cleaning Customer Service Associateresume Examples & Samples
- Temp to Hire for right candidate
- Pay starts at $10.50/hour
- Full time hours each week – days off may vary so a flexible schedule is preferred
- Prefer at least one year of experience in a similar role or in a position where you have been providing customer service to guests
- Must have at least 6 months experience handling cash
- Must have good communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Good folding and/or ironing skills are a plus! But not required
- Must be able to be on feet for a majority of shift
- Must be comfortable working around heat and steam occasionally during shift
- Must be reliable & friendly
- prefer someone who has a positive attitude and who is customer service focused at all times
- Must like to work with people, be a creative problem solver, and someone who is honest
- *If interested, please apply with Spherion on line at www.spherionjobcentral.com and once registration is complete, please call our office to set up a time to come in for an interview!
Read Also: Should I Put Unrelated Jobs On My Resume
Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Industrial Engineering
- A minimum of 6 years of manufacturing engineering experience is required
- Experience working in the Medical Device industry is preferred
- Experience working in a regulated industry is required
- The ability to read, interpret and utilize engineering drawings and electronic data for product and process development is required
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing is preferred
- Knowledge of Process Excellence/Six Sigma or Lean is preferred
- Knowledge of statistical methods preferred
- Experience leading projects to in-load or transfer products by reviewing designs for manufacturability, procuring capital, defining tooling requirements, and developing manufacturing processes with project team members is required
- Must have the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and be confident working with minimal supervision
- Experience in writing and executing design and/or process validations is required
- The ability to complete financial analyses for capital purchases is required
- The ability to lead and develop individuals that report to you within an organization is preferred
- The ability to work in integrated cross-functional product development teams is required
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.Process Engineering
What Is A Housekeeping Resume
A housekeeping resume is a document that professionals in the cleaning industry can use when seeking employment as a housekeeper. In their resume, they can show the skills and experience that make them a qualified housekeeper. These professionals can use their resumes to find housekeeping jobs in hotels, residential facilities, houses or commercial buildings. Typically, a housekeeping resume is one part of an application packet, along with a cover letter and recommendation letters from previous housekeeping supervisors or colleagues.
You May Like: Should You Put Gpa On Resume
Types Of Maintenance And Janitorial Skills
Below is a list of the most important skills that most employers seek in candidates. It also includes sublists of related maintenance and janitorial skills.
Develop these skills and emphasize them in job applications, resumes, cover letters, and interviews. Showing that you have the skills the company is seeking will help you get hired and promoted.
How To Make A Great Resume Objective For A Janitor Position
To make a great resume objective statement for a janitor job position is not difficult you only need to first learn about the role to know what exactly the qualities, experience, education, etc. that the recruiter requires which the successful candidate should have to succeed on the job.
You will get this information from the job requirements which the recruiter publishes together with the job vacancy notice.
You should also learn about the duties and responsibilities of the janitor role that the successful candidate will perform with the hiring company.
Therefore, by studying the job requirements and description you will learn a great deal about what the recruiters desires and expectations for the janitor job are, and so will be able to create an objective statement for your resume that shows that you have what they require.
Now look at some good examples of janitor resume objectives below to aid your learning of how to quickly make one for your resume:
Recommended Reading: How To Add Community Service To Resume
What To Include On A Housekeeping Resume
Here’s what you can include on a housekeeping resume:
Contact information: At the top of your resume, insert your contact information so that employers can reach you, including your name and phone number.
Objective statement: Include an objective statement that details your skills, experience and professional goals as a housekeeper.
Experience: List all prior experience you have in housekeeping positions, including the name of the company you worked for, your job title, the duration of your employment and a brief description of your cleaning duties.
Education: Some employers may require their employees to have a high school diploma or GED, so include information about your educational history.
Skills: Having excellent cleaning and organization skills is an important part of finding a housekeeping job, so include a section that outlines your housekeeping skills.
Certification: If you have certification in cleaning or housekeeping, include the title of the certification and the date you received it.
Best 20 Janitor Resume Objective Statements You Can Apply
As a janitor looking for a job, you should know that your resume is a sales pitch to win you an interview.
Also Check: H1b Visa Resume