Senior Python Software Developer For Deep Learningresume Examples & Samples
- Bachelor or MSc degree in Software Engineering
- Proven work experience in Python
- Experience in algorithmic optimization techniques
- Experience in agile methodologies and understanding of software development lifecycle
- Ability to learn fast and solve technical issues
- Development of GUIs for Linux platform
- Development of applications frontend and backend
- Designing & improving solutions architecture
- Participation in requirements elicitation, communication with end customers
- Improving development processes
Python Application Developerresume Examples & Samples
- Strong Python skills and/or C# / Java / C++, in addition to development using agile techniques, test-driven development, and Object Oriented programming concepts
- Follow appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied effectively
- Develop a good understanding of End to End business processes and the associated technical blocks
Python Project Ideas To Improve Your Rsum
Every project is an opportunity to learn to figure out problems and challenges, and to invent and reinvent.
And as a developer, working on projects can improve not only your skills but also your résumé which can increase your chances of getting that dream job.
Have you ever come across a job description that requires candidates to have a certain numbers of years of experience? I have actually almost every job advert that I come across. These job descriptions can lower your self-esteem and make you feel underqualified, especially if you’re a fresh graduate or just learning to code.
So, what happens when you don’t have any work experience in the tech industry and you want to apply for a job? Well, the answer is simple your portfolio is everything. You just have to use your past projects to help you stand out.
In this guide, we will go through how to use experience from your projects to help you with your job applications. Our focus will be on some of the major Python projects that can help boost your résumé in a job environment.
Also Check: How To Write An Effective Resume
Spark / Python Machine Learning Expertresume Examples & Samples
- A minimum of a BSc and MSc from a Top University, preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Informatics
- At least 2 years of experience in machine learning with solid programming abilities in Python and SPARK
- Solid experience in Big Data technologies with a solid understanding of distributed systems and data lakes
- Solid experience in working with large and complex datasets using SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- A good grounding in data structures, algorithms and computational complexity
- Ability to work in cross functional teams to translate business issues into analytics solutions
- Ability to work in an environment with hard deadlines, quick turnaround, and changing priorities with minimum supervision
- Independent problem solving skill and exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills
- Passion for continuous learning and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Experience in Data Visualization tools
- Experience in Information Technology related field preferably with Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture or Data Integration
Application Developer Pythonresume Examples & Samples
- Strong object oriented development skills in Python, with proficiency in developing large scale client/server applications.
- Ensures that appropriate standards are adhered to
- As a strong communicator working as part of a global team
- Understand the technical environment and look to continually promote increased knowledge in the team
- The ability to work under pressure within agreed timelines and to support multiple tasks in parallel
- Development proficiency in Python with deep understanding and facility with object oriented techniques
- 3 – 5 years commercial experience financial systems experience preferred with full SDLC experience
- Experience with relational databases , SQL skills
- Front-office/risk management business knowledge a definite plus
- Exposure to and facility with Microsoft software set a. plus
Also Check: Who Should Be References On A Resume
Sas/r/python Consultant With Healthcare Expresume Examples & Samples
- Requires academic journal process awareness
- Thorough understanding of probability and statistics, econometric time series analysis, and similar
- Expertise in theory and practice of Machine Learning and Natural Language processing
- Requires strong programming skills
- Experience with tools such as R Programming, visualizations, SAS, Open Source etc
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the SAS Enterprise Miner, Python programming language or similar
- Knowledge of big data platforms such as Hadoop, Aster, etc
- Solution design and implementation for system and algorithmic problems
- Matlab/Python applications design & development from definition to field deployment
- SW infrastructures design and development
- Task leading and independent problem solving
- MSc Student Engineering/Science with at least 1.5y study remainder
- Required at least 2.5 working days a week
- 6+ months hands on experience with Matlab/Python including GUI and OO
- Knowledge in WEB_React/Redux Advantage
- Knowledge in Algorithms, physics and optics advantage
- Proficiency in a modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Python
- Experience building and operating scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
Python Technical Consulting Engineerresume Examples & Samples
- Help our customers in HPC, Enterprise and Cloud Service Providers segment improve software quality and performance by driving adoption of Intel Distribution for Python
- Debugging software issues, tuning performance with using Intel Software Tools e.g. Intel VTune Amplifier, documenting solutions, and workarounds for distribution to internal and external customers
- Offer Technical consulting and training to key customers remotely or on-site
- Creating technical collateral, knowledge base articles and customer case studies
- Developing, prototyping, and documenting code samples for technical trainings, seminars and webinar like activities
- Soliciting customer feedback proactively on our software products and technologies and ensure this feedback is understood by the appropriate teams within Intel
- Leveraging customer feedback in conjunction with appropriate use of internal investigations to drive the design requirements for the next generation of hardware and software
- Collaborating with product development teams in planning next generation product features
- Determining and defining best practices for Intel developer products and highlighting these to educate customers via various venues
- Tuning programs for performance
- Expert level experience in Python
- Experience with multiple Operating Systems like Windows and Linux
- Must be a US Citizen and hold a TS/SCI w/ polygraph clearance
- 07-09 years w/Masters Degree
Also Check: What Colleges Look For In A Resume
Engineer Resume Screening Example
Since I am an industrial and systems engineer, lets land the following example in this professional field. Within the industrial and system engineering field there is a wide range of concentration areas, which include but not limited to quality assurance, operations management, manufacture, supply chain, logistics, project management, data analytics and healthcare systems. Each of these has associated key terms and concepts well known within the industrial and systems engineering community.
Even though industrial engineers must have knowledge and background of each concentration area, it is often recommended for them to pursue a career in a specific concentration area within this field. In addition, taking into consideration that we are currently on the specialization era, hiring managers are more likely to prioritize candidates with a strong background, knowledge and experience in a specific area than generalist candidates. Unfortunately, there is a misconception within candidates between being good and proficient at everything and being specialized and highly skilled in a particular subject.
For the following example, lets build a resume screening Python program capable of categorizing keywords into six different concentration areas and determining the one with the highest expertise level in an industrial and systems engineer resume. Lets test it on my resume and see the results!
Who Is A Python Developer
A python developer is responsible for writing server-side application logic. There is an alarming rate of jobs created every day for a python developer. Companies are switching to a python programming language which has created an opportunity for python programmers and developers. Let us take a look at a typical job description that a company provides for a job as a python developer.
Also Check: Why Do You Need A Resume For A Job
Sections To Include In Python Resume For Freshers
You should know what to include if you are writing a python fresher resume. Most importantly, you should know when to write it.
You should write a python resume for freshers if you fall into the following professional categories:
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You are a fresh graduate with no work experience
- You are looking for an entry-level job in python programming.
If you fall in the above categories, you might need the help of a few different sections in addition to the 7 must-have sections we have outlined earlier.
Automation Test Lead With Python Scriptingresume Examples & Samples
- Deployment of Apps and Tools
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and executing SQL queries to perform Backend Testing
- Test execution test case building, assertion building, etc
- Test result reporting
Don’t Miss: When Will Student Loan Payments Resume
Project #2 Custom Content Aggregator
Consider creating a python program that handles this task, a home grown content aggregator. For bonus points, build it into a web application which automatically updates behind the scenes.
Include basic filtering and a ranking scheme in the application. The project should show the most important or significant items first.
You can have some fun with this. Sports scores are one potential option, always a crowd pleaser. A content aggregator for a specific industry or niche is another option . If you have access to interesting real time data with an appropriate feed, that could be cool as well .
Trust me, youre going to do a lot of automation as a software engineer.
Python Test & Tools Automation Engineerresume Examples & Samples
- 2-5 years of development experience with C / C++ / Objective C
- Experience and strong understanding of using UI Automation frameworks and tools
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration or building Test Automation Frameworks
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including operating systems, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems, server-client testing and databases
- Passionate about Software Quality and Customer Experience
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and comfortable working cross-functionally
Recommended Reading: What Do You Call A Cashier On A Resume
Senior Python Engineer Heroku Connect Teamresume Examples & Samples
- Proven ability to grow and operate systems at scale
- Experience debugging and solving complex performance and reliability issues
- Deep understanding of the connections and trade-offs between testability, reliability and development agility
- Backend knowledge extending down into the architecture and characteristics of key system components like data stores, caches and messaging systems
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complexity within an SOA system
- Expert SQL
- Expert-level knowledge of one of Python, Ruby, Go, or Java and at least significant experience developing in Python
Generating A Resume In Python
I am transitioning into the world of Data Science, following the self-taught path. So as I sat down to begin writing a resume, I struggled with how to convey the new skills I am learning on something as static and conventional as a resume. To be honest, I found resume-writing pretty intimidating.
How can I catch the eye of a hiring manager, when I dont have the degree or experience that would jump off the page?
While pondering this question, I remembered something important. While Data Science is a relatively new endeavor for me, I am very well-versed in the world of communication and creative storytelling. So putting on my creativity hat, I set out to find a new way of creating a resume that could quickly display technical data-visualization skills in a way that feels natural and clear.
And this is the result
Its pretty simple, but I compiled the entire resume using the matplotlib library in Python. Its basically an 8.5 x 11 chart with no axes and no information, but with some graphical lines and a lot of annotation.
It was pretty simple to compile, but it displays a proficiency with Python and an ability to communicate creatively. Perhaps more importantly, it made resume-writing a whole lot more fun and less intimidating.
The source code is below, or you can find it at my GitHub repository. Hope you like it, and if you have any comments or suggestions let me know!
Also Check: How To List License On Resume
Python Linuxresume Examples & Samples
- Lead testing effort for complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases
- Develop automated tests for features which manage, distribute and monitor computation across large clusters
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Ability to lead a small team of QA engineers focused on testing related set of features
- Passion for QA and knack for identifying tests that break code
- Scripting and automation
- Prior experience with using or testing databases is a plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively with inter-disciplinary teams and management
- Strong grasp of operating systems concepts including filesystems, networks, and memory management
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech degree in computer science/engineering or related field
Control Pc From Anywhere
This project revolves around setting up the connection between two PC. Once the PCs are connected we can control one PC from another. The connection between two PC is established using a socket. The os module helps us to interact with the operating system.
You can find a detailed explanation with source code here. We have included this project in the list of 20 Python Projects for Resumes because we have really worked hard on this project so that you can understand it easily.
Recommended Reading: Do You Add References To Resume
Speed Typing Test In Python
Python Project Idea The speed typing test is a project through which you can test your typing speed.
You have to make a graphical user interface with a GUI library like Tkinter then the user has to type a random sentence and when the user completes the typing, we display the typing speed, accuracy and words per minute.
Automation Software Test Engineer With Pythonresume Examples & Samples
- Performs software testing for the Infotainment System
- Develops test cases in python and assures testing coverage is done for units systems developed software
- Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test cases
- Performs manual and automated software testing of test plans
- Use professional hardware interfaces and measurement tools
- Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking ticketing system with supporting log files and data
- Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation
- Documents testing and creates test reports
- At least 1 year in Programming: Python is mandatory
- At least 1 year creating and executing test cases
- Basic Software testing principles & test design methodologies
- Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle,
- Bug tracking tools
- Test management tools
Don’t Miss: How To Write Email With Attached Resume
These Python Projects Can Be Used To Build A Strong Resume That Will Get You Through Interview Rounds
When Python was launched in 1991, it didnt make a lasting impression. It remained in the shadows for quite a while. After 2003, Google integrated Python project into their development process, everything changed. Within a very short time, Python was used by many major organizations like Google, Netflix and Facebook. It can be used for many purposes. It has been upgraded to a multi-purpose language, which can be used for backend development, website development, application development and AI.
It was the most widely used programming language at that time due to its many capabilities and expanding scope. Anyone who wanted to work at Google or other large tech companies should have taken Python courses. This is how Python became a preferred coding language worldwide.
You have the best chance to improve your career profile and increase your reputation and salary through Python projects. If you dont have a clear career path, it can be difficult to make the transition towards a job or career change. There are many Python roadmaps available online today. However, experience is the best teacher. This is why practicing on real projects is one of the most effective ways to learn Python.
Python is the most popular and versatile language in IT. You can create real-time projects in many AI/ML and development areas. There is always confusion about which Python projects to choose. You are unsure where to begin as a beginner. Well! We have some great suggestions for you!
Top 10 Certifications For Python Developer
Here’s a python sample resume showcasing the resume certifications section:
They are both snapshots of the education & certification sections of a python resume template that we have made with our Online Resume Builder.
You May Like: What Does An Actor’s Resume Look Like
Network Engineer Stf / Python / Perlresume Examples & Samples
- Windows Internals
- Windows system programming, kernel debugging, driver development and/or IDAPython
- Mobile IOS/Android
- Experience programming in x86 Assembly, C/C++, or C#
- Experience with industry standard tools like Anaconda, pyCharm, Maven, SVN, GitHub etc
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and their application
Python / Java / C++ Software Engineeringresume Examples & Samples
- Experience developing with Oracle, Sybase, Impala or any other major RDBMS
- Working experience in Agile, Lean development methodologies and test driven development
- Experience with Service oriented, low latency, high throughput distributed Architecture
- Experience in building and enhancing testing frameworks for automation and regression
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic environment
- Capital Markets, Capital Stress experience is deisirable
Also Check: How To Make A Two Column Resume In Word