Cleaning Janitor Swhresume Examples & Samples
- The Day Janitor will be expected to make sure that all the facilities in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to
- Proven experience of delivering a high quality service with an eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards
Why Is A Resume Important
A resume is the first impression you can make on prospective employers. As many employers prefer candidates to fill in an online application, you may not have the opportunity to discuss a cleaner role in person before submitting your resume. This means your resume should include all relevant information employers may look for, such as your qualifications, work experience, and skills. If your resume includes information employers are interested in, they may invite you to interview for the position.
Chemical Cleaning Unit Operator Eo / Driverresume Examples & Samples
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate and drive a chemical cleaning unit and assist with job site preparation
- Performs roadside repairs as needed
- Ensures cleanliness of equipment
- Maintains and updates drivers log book
- Minimum of one year experience operating a Chemical Cleaning unit
- Minimum of one year previous oilfield experience
- Class 1 or Class 3A Drivers License and a clean 5-year drivers abstract
- Ability to lift < 50 lbs regularly throughout the day
You May Like: What Is A High School Diploma Called On A Resume
What Does A House Cleaner Do
A house cleaner is responsible for ensuring and obtaining the highest level of cleanliness around the environments of a residential area, such as bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens, and all public areas.
His/her job description entails carrying out all light cleaning duties in order to maintain private households or commercial establishments such as hotels and hospitals.
In other words, a house cleaner refers to an individual who is professionally saddled with the responsibility of providing and maintaining the highest or an optimized standard of comfort, cleanliness, and hygiene for customers or clients within or around their residential facilities.
He/she is also responsible for carrying out several important tasks, such as cleaning or dusting, vacuuming carpets and hardwood floors, washing dishes, making and arranging beds, doing laundries, cleaning bathrooms, mopping or scrubbing kitchen and bathroom floors, sweeping, and several other cleaning and maintenance activities.
In the process of performing their duties, house cleaners are expected to take into account all users wishes or requirements and be fully aware at all times of the welfare, health, and safety of the service users or clients, and other members of staff.
They should also pay attention to the safety and security of the domiciliary building.
In essence, a house cleaner is responsible for maintaining a safe and tidy environment while also paying attention to clients or service users wishes.
Provide Your Contact Information
To start your resume, add a header that lists your current contact information. This includes your first and last name, phone number, and email address. You can also include the city and province or territory you live in rather than your full address to show employers you’re a local candidate. Including your contact information at the top of your resume makes it easy for employers to contact you and invite you to interview for the position.
Recommended Reading: What Are Some Good Objective Statements For A Resume
Additional Headings For Your Cleaning Resume
Sometimes there wont be enough content in your resume sections to fill out a resume page completely you might be wondering what to do in this case?
The best way to go about solving the lack of content in your resume is by adding more content!
You can add additional sections into your cleaner cover letter that are going to showcase your abilities and work experience with cleaning supplies and surfaces.
These sections can range from certification sections depicting your experience with short courses for cleaning services to a language section.
Entry Level Cleaner Resume
What about if you dont have experience? If you have an entry level Cleaner resume, use the functional or combination formats.
These are similar in form but a bit different in content. Both are used to shift focus to your skills. This is an advantage if you have technical skills such as carpet cleaning or HVAC.
However, the Combination allows you to use the resume objective to share your story. Do you want the job of a Cleaner to help your family? Are you planning to use the income to fund your education? These are common stories that recruiters are still fond of reading.
Read Also: How To Email Your Resume
Educational Information In The Cleaning Resume
Even though most companies that hire for cleaner positions wont be asking candidates to have a university degree, stating that you have an education high school diploma is highly recommended.
You can mention your education, high school diploma, GED, or associates degree in the educational section.
The educational section is an excellent way to show the employer that you have an academic background, and it doesnt go unnoticed.
House Cleaner Job Description Example/sample/template
House cleaner performs various functions in ensuring every part of a residential area is cleaned.
The major duties, tasks, and responsibilities performed by most house cleaners are shown in the job description example below:
- Cleaning and maintaining a tidy house with the use of various chemicals, disinfectants, and machines
- Cleaning dishes and carefully arranging them in their appropriate position
- Replacing burned out light bulbs
- Cleaning driveways and walkways by sweeping them
- Disinfecting various equipment and supplies
- Turning mattresses, plumping pillows, and changing cushions
- Replenishing amenities that are needed in rooms as required
- Ensuring that the public areas of a room are cleaned to a very high standard in compliance with operational policies and standards
- Identifying and reporting any maintenance issues or defective equipment to head housekeeper
- Communicating and maintaining a healthy relationship with homeowners in order to provide excellent service
- Carrying out household errands such as grocery shopping, pharmacy pickup and so on.
Read Also: How To Add Freelance Work To Resume
Top Cv Tips And Guidelines
- If youve got no experience in worker as a Cleaner, it is recommended to include domestic cleaning, relevant skills and other experiences you have to demonstrate that you have the ability to work well in this position. Furthermore, having no prior work experience in the field is not usually a requirement since this is an entry-level job and full training will be provided.
- Always ensure that you include positive words such as pride, positive attitude, dedicated and enjoy to demonstrate to the prospective employer that you are really passionate about what you do.
- Being knowledgeable about and following Health and Safety regulations is an important aspect of a Cleaners job, so it is recommended to make mention of this on your CV to indicate that you are aware of this.
What Does A General Cleaner Do
A general cleaner is responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping all the corners and areas of an organization clean and tidy.
His/her job description entails maintaining a facility by sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors taking out the trash, cleaning doors, furniture and windows and disinfecting and wiping down the facility.
In other words, a general cleaner is an individual with the responsibility of providing and maintaining quality service to the standards and frequency within the cleaning specifications.
A general cleaner performs the function of cleaning, stocking, and supplying cleaning materials to designated facility areas.
His/her duties may include dusting, sweeping, and mopping vacuuming, cleaning ceiling vents, and cleaning the restroom.
It may also involve monitoring and keeping track of routine inspection and maintenance activities, and carrying out heavy cleaning tasks and other special projects.
Also, a general cleaner is responsible for carrying out various cleaning and maintenance tasks, which may include keeping all public spaces neat and tidy, overseeing the upkeep and maintenance of all cleaning equipment and supplies, and products.
It may also include scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public toilets or bathrooms polishing room accessories and furniture as required and immediately reporting repairs and replacements that are needed and ensuring safe storage and adequate care of products.
Also Check: How Should A Resume Look Like
Becoming A General Cleaner
Individuals who desire to become a general cleaner is required to possess and demonstrate certain skills, attributes or abilities, such as physical fitness, which involves the ability to bend, walk, lift, push, and efficiently handle necessary equipment.
They are expected to be familiar with material safety data sheets, and have the ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
They should also have sound knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
In terms of academic qualifications, there is no formal training or educational background that is required to become a general cleaner.
However, it is important that one should possess several years of work experience as a cleaner in any institution or organization to gain a good job in the industry.
Senior Cleaning & Sterilization Specialistresume Examples & Samples
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in Microbiology, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or science related field from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years experience of applying microbiological techniques in the implantable medical device industry, or similar related experience within a regulated environment
- Must have a functional knowledge and understanding of basic designing, and have a high level of proficiency with reading and understanding device drawings
- Experience with ProEngineer, or other related CAD software is preferable
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, possess multitasking capability, be computer literate, and be able to work independently
Also Check: What Skills Can You Put On A Resume
Create A Resume Summary Or Objective
Next, write a resume summary that outlines your experience and qualifications as a cleaner. Aim to make your summary four sentences or fewer to grab the hiring manager’s attention quickly and encourage them to keep reading. You can include any experience, skills, or traits you have that you know the employer may require.
If you don’t have any relevant work experience, you can write a resume objective instead of a summary. Your objective explains your professional goals so employers can determine if your goals align. Customize your objective to each role you apply for by including the name of the company where you’re interested in working.
What Does An Office Cleaner Do
Office cleaners render janitorial services within office spaces. They are responsible for cleaning the work spaces, including restrooms emptying trash bins, cleaning windows, and dusting furniture, and performing other related duties to promote a tidy environment for all.
Regardless of the sector, every organization will require cleaning for its work space to keep the environment healthy and clean.
So, Office Cleaners can find employment in the bank, pharmaceutical companies, and manufacturing firms, and cleaning contractors/service companies, etc.
To work as an office cleaner, interested individuals must have a strong work ethic, be reliable, and pay attention to detail.
Since the office cleaner job is performed within the office premises, recruiters usually require that cleaners have a High School diploma.
Having a formal education is to guarantee good customer relations, ability to follow written instructions, and communicate appropriately with staff and customers of the organization who they come in contact with in the course of executing their duties.
You May Like: Cv/resume Common App
General Cleaner Job Description Key Duties And Responsibilities
General Cleaner Job Description, Key Duties and Responsibilities
This post provides complete information on the job description of a general cleaner to increase your knowledge of their role.
It highlights the key duties, tasks, and responsibilities that commonly make up the general cleaner work description in most organizations.
This article also shows the major requirements applicants for the general cleaner position are commonly expected to fulfill by recruiters to be able to access the position.
Please, continue reading to learn more about the general cleaner career:
Office Cleaner Job Description For Resume
If you have some working experience as an office cleaner and are making a resume for a new job, you can apply the sample job description provided above to easily complete the professional experience section of your resume.
With a work experience section that shows the duties and responsibilities you have successful performed or are presently carrying out as an office cleaner, you are sure to get the recruiters interest.
It shows to the recruiter that you have the right experience for the role, and that improves your chances of being hired.
Recommended Reading: Should Resume Be In Past Tense
Cleaning Assistantresume Examples & Samples
- Keep the venue clean at all time, including by not limited to: clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, mirrors, doors and walls of restrooms, keep all guest facing area free of trash, restock restroom paper materials and hygiene products as needed
- Perform all other cleaning duties as assigned or needed
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
Cleaner Job Description Template
A clean and orderly office can really help with the overall morale of your workplace, leading to better employee satisfaction and higher productivity, not to mention helping your companys image. If youre looking for a cleaner or cleaning service, you can attract and ultimately hire dependable workers with the help of a well-written and targeted cleaner job description.
This template can provide you with the framework for a posting that will attract the most dependable candidates. Keep the structure and format of this outline intact, adding the specific job requirements and duties of the position. You may also want to browse Monsters cleaner job listings for more ideas for crafting a successful description.
Also Check: What Is A Good Objective Statement For A Resume
Read The Job Description
Before you create your resume, ensure you read the job description or posting you’re interested in carefully. Note the qualifications the employer is looking for, such as a high school diploma or a valid driver’s license, to ensure you meet them. Analyze the job posting or description for keywords the employer uses, such as specific skills or traits, and include them in your resume. This can help you stand out over other candidates as it proves to prospective employers that you can meet their expectations.
Related:How To Write a Resume
Writing Your Cv Profile
To grab recruiters attention when they open your CV, you need to write a powerful CV profile.
The CV profile is a short paragraph which summarises your skills knowledge and experience.
It should be tailored to reflect the requirements of the cleaning jobs you are applying for, and show readers that you are a suitable candidate.
Some good information to should include in your profile is:
- The types of companies you have worked for Cleaning agencies, large office companies, property management firms, schools, hospitals etc.
- Types of properties you have experience cleaning residential, commercial, public sector, warehouses etc.
- Qualifications Fire awareness, health and safety, Hospital cleaning etc.
- People you interact with Managers, office staff, home owners etc.
Keep the profile brief and dont go into too much detail its purpose is to give readers an overview of your skills and encourage them to read into your work experience.
Quick tip: If you struggle to write professionally or English isnt your first language, I would recommend using a free grammar checking tool like Grammarly It highlights your mistakes and provides suggestions for corrections.
You May Like: How To Write A Resume
General Cleaningresume Examples & Samples
- Assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks
- Maintain employee files
- Understand and create spreadsheets for financial reports
- Process invoices for payment
- General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc
- Greet and help walk-in visitors in a professional manner
Carpet Cleaner Resume Samples
A Carpet Cleaner is a professionally trained individual who takes the task of cleaning carpets for residences and businesses. Typical work activities carried out on a daily basis are listed on the Carpet Cleaner Resume as follows inspecting and pre-treating carpets before beginning the cleaning job, cleaning and raking carpets, identifying the area which needs extra cleaning, mixing right amount of chemicals and detergent to clean the carpets, applying stain remover to remove heavy stains vacuuming each rug, cleaning and removing dirt and stains completely, and inspecting the carpets after it dries.
Those interested in this field should depict the following skills strong knowledge of cleaning chemicals and carpet fibers skillful in cleaning various types of carpets, proficiency in operating all cleaning equipment, and ability to lift up to 65 pounds. It will be useful to have a GED or high school diploma to get qualified for this role.
Also Check: How Should You Bring Your Resume To An Interview
Day Cleanerresume Examples & Samples
- Responsible for ensuring that all bathrooms and toilets are cleaned and set up at the start of the working day and that any not at our expected standards are re-cleaned
- Regular checks and spot cleans to all bathrooms throughout the day: filling up sanitary items, toilet rolls, hand towels, room fragrances, wiping mirrors, toilet seats/walls/floors and any other ad hoc needs
- Ensuring that soap dispensers and hand towels are topped up in kitchens
- Communicating to the building managers if any maintenance work needs to be completed
- Dusting artificial plants
- Carry out regular stock takes of cleaning supplies and either placing orders directly or communicating to the relevant people to place orders
- Keep the cleaning supplies/storage areas tidy
- Clean the spiral staircase daily
- Any ad hoc cleaning duties that may be required e.g. spillages, bin emptying, hoovering etc
- Time management skills are imperative as you will have to manage your own time whilst also dealing with any ad hoc cleaning issues that may arise
- Being able to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent communication skills – you will be required to work closely with the Building Services team and will be required to have fluent spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work well in a team
- A flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience is essential