Designer Running / Training Apparelresume Examples & Samples
- Work closely with the apparel design team, product development, and PLM team to develop four seasonal international apparel ranges per year
- Partner with Developers and World Cat sourcing offices to implement a clear understanding of product design, fit, and function. Develop thorough understanding of the capabilities, flexibility and limitations of source base
- Approximate Travel Required: 10-15% global travel
- 3-5 years at the Apparel Designer level for an active apparel or textile company
- BS/BA or BFA degree preferred with design concentration
- Knowledge of the Sports performance and/or Sport lifestyle market
- Strong line merchandising abilities / building well rounded and balanced collections
Resume Tips: 5 Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
Do you recall when it was conventional wisdom to “blend in?” Not so, in today’s workplace. Progressive organizations value and seek out diversity. They know diverse perspectives add to better problem solving, creativity, and innovation. Here’s how to put your diverse background and experience on a resume.
How to Highlight Diversity on a ResumeDiversity is defined as race, gender, ethnicity, generations, religion, sexual orientation, life and work experiences, language, and anything else that gives us a unique viewing point. Employers look for key abilities and attributes on a resume. Here are a few ways you can demonstrate your diversity savvy and gain a distinct advantage over other applicants.
- Developed an intranet site for U.S. and European locations to address lack of feedback on product lines. Due to the success, the site now encompasses 36 countries plus multiple locations within each country. This has resulted in revamped products and the creation of new ones with an increase of 30% in overall sales.
Sales Performance Training Instructorresume Examples & Samples
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting, Wholesale Distribution, Inventory Management, Sales Force Management as well as support
- A naturally consultative mindset offering diversity in your ability to engage varied audiences across different industries
- Solid experience in change management and Business Process mapping in support and / or in conjunction with 5 major IS ERP initiatives
- Seasoned consultative skills with a passion in identifying then translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
- Solid experience in Managing client expectations, scope and solution delivery to budget
- 57 years experience in systems applications consulting with a consulting firm or software provider
- A thorough understanding of accounting and auditing principles
- NetSuite product knowledge
Also Check: How To Write Language Skills In Resume
Recruitment Training Partnerresume Examples & Samples
- Partner with the Recruiting Leadership Team and Recruitment Operations team to identify and drive comprehensive development programs ensuring that our team is continually learning and growing
- Design and deliver highly innovative solutions for talent assessment, development, career paths, succession planning, and employee engagement
- Prepare and present talent development metrics reports that assess and measure impact and ROI of initiatives and programs
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments and recommend and develop targeted solutions to address capability gaps across the team
- Serve as the point of contact for all training related questions
Training Specialist Resume Samples
As a Training Specialist, the person will take charge of performing training needs and assessments, design and develop curriculum and manage all phases of the training interventions. A well-drafted Training Specialist Resume indicates the following duties and tasks identifying the strength and weakness of the training needs building training programs and preparing teaching plans developing and overseeing the production of classroom handouts and manuals delivering training courses assessing the effectiveness of the training, and evaluating the ongoing programs periodically.
Apart from proven work experience, the following skills are expected the ability to design multiple training events typically for a corporate setting extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles knowledge of learning management software and familiarity with talent management and succession management. A bachelors degree in education or training or HR is a common qualification seen on resumes.
You May Like: How Big Should The Font Be On A Resume
Training & Development Coordresume Examples & Samples
- Supervise the activities of administrative support staff and training team including planning and organizing the team duties and workflow. Includes implementing new goals and procedures, overseeing daily operations and coordinating the activities to expedite efficient hiring, training and office wide efficiencies
- Monitors staff performance for efficiencies, improvements and conducts quality development evaluations. Assists in coaches staff on areas of improvement
- Coordinates and directs the activities of staff engaged in training, orientation, or other related activities
- In collaboration with team and manager, develops and presents leadership, management and professional development curricula for employees
- Conducts research of current training formats, concepts, techniques, and programs for implementation within university training programs
- Participates in reporting and analyzing department metrics for process improvement
- Participate in leadership and professional development training for self and others
- Other duties as assigned may be required
Training Skills: Key Takeaways For Your Resume
- Use words wisely: use active verbs to emphasize your accomplishments and deep experience. Thus, you clarify your contribution to the company.
- Stand out as a leader: let recruiters know that you inspire your teammates with words and they will always follow you.
- Show your impact: prove that other employees believe in what you do. This way, you affirm your influence and have a chance to be promoted.
- Goals and management: Show that you have experience in managing tasks and reaching goals. Every employer wants to see results, not empty words.
You May Like: Poster Presentation On Resume
How To Mention That You Trained New Employees On Resume In 2022
Employee training plays a vital role in the overall growth of a company. Hence, if you have trained people in your company, it can be a game-changer in your next job switch.
Though the experience of training new employees can emphasize the effectiveness of your application, showing it appropriately on your resume is not easy.
Nearly 56% of HR managers consider employee training essential to business success. Therefore, showcasing employee training experience in your resume can help you reach the interview round.
Now, the question is, how to say you’ve trained new employees on resume?. You will get the answer to this question and many more in detail:
Associate Body Training Instructorresume Examples & Samples
- Deliver engaging Body Repair Program training on Aluminum Welding, Aluminum Structural Repair, Non-Structural Repair, and to ensure that all Tesla Collision Repair Program guidelines are met
- Train and develop Body Repair Program technicians on inspection, repair, and service of Tesla vehicles
- Demonstration of: methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the maintenance and body repair of vehicles
- Assist with the operations at all Training Centers that include: inventory, vehicles, room setup, service center contacts, phone calls, scheduling, tool and equipment maintenance, and student data tracking
- Ensure active promotion and continuous improvement of Tesla Collision Repair Network technician activities
- Maintain and update Tesla LMS system
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Order shop consumables and parts
- Understands and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations
- Train and develop Technicians on inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles
- Deliver Technical Training courses across China
- Prepare training materials in close consultation with Service and Field Service Engineering
- Assist with the operations at the Beijing Training Center that include: inventory, vehicles, room setup, service center contacts, phone calls and scheduling
- Effective communication with internal/external customers and suppliers as required
Recommended Reading: How To Make A Resume As A 16 Year Old
Cib Training Manager Vpresume Examples & Samples
- Work closely with Business Managers and Global Training team to support training & development needs for all CIB Technology India staff. This will include the following
- The incumbent should be from a Technology background and exposure to Training will be a distinct advantage
- Acute client focus an centricity
- Excellent written & spoken English communication skills
- Ability to synthesize information, extract themes and draw conclusions
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience to Technology and Training will be a distinct advantage
Training & Development Program Specialistresume Examples & Samples
- 1) Provide oversight of leadership development programs. Work with OpCo HR/TMOD and vendors on day to day management of the program. Financial Management ensure appropriate tracking to budget.. Ensure effective facilitation of planning process and project milestones are achieved on time and on budget. Look for opportunities to continuously improve programs offerings, processes, vendors and content
- 2) Utilize existing tools to complete tasks and propose innovative solutions as challenges arise
- 3) Provide support to connect leadership development functions to talent management needs. Support talent management initiatives as necessary
- 4) Provide functional support and other duties as assigned
Also Check: Narrative Resume
Why Employers Care About Resum Gaps
When reviewing resumés and job applications, potential employers and human resources representatives look for applicable skills, relevant experience, and often, unexplained gaps in employment history.
The reason for this is multi-faceted. A hole in your resumé can mean a number of thingsthat you have purposely left work history off of your resumé in an attempt to hide something, that you unexpectedly lost your job and had difficulty finding a new one, that you voluntarily left your job without having a new position lined up, that you were in prison or otherwise unable to workand all of these could signal to potential employers that you might be a risky hire.
One prominent risk is that the company might spend valuable resources, time, and energy interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and training you, only to see you leave soon after. Whats more, the Society for Human Resources Management reports that the cost of an employee departure can be as high as one-third of that employees annual salary, often allocated as:
- 67 percent to cover soft costs: Reduced productivity, interview time, institutional brain drain, etc.
- 33 percent to cover hard costs: Recruiting, background checks, drug screenings, the hiring of temp workers, etc.
Is& t Helpline Training Instructorresume Examples & Samples
- Knowledge of the HelpLine training and development lifecycle: analyzing metrics and business requirements, determining training needs, creating content, delivering training, and obtaining feedback
- Extensive experience with graphic design and UX
- Advanced understanding of Apple and IS& T business needs
- Adept at providing feedback and conflict resolution
- Advanced skills with Keynote, Captivate, Numbers, and OmniPlan
- Proficient in creating storyboards/outlines for effective training content creation
- Extensive understanding of adult learning theory and pedagogy
- Advanced skills in adult learning assessment and trend analysis
- Ability to work well in multiple teams in a highly-matrixed organization
- Ability to organize and run new training plans and initiatives
- Self-motivating with the ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Effective delivery of training to audiences ranging from large groups to individuals
- Mastery of content implementation targeting multiple learning intelligences
- Outstanding interpersonal communications and customer service skills
- Excellent English-language oral and written communications skills
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-demanding, constantly changing environment
- Ability to maintain composure and customer-service focus in highly stressful situations
- Preferred Experience
Don’t Miss: How To List Gpa On Resume
Remedial Training Instructorresume Examples & Samples
- Follow all company guidelines in your employee and departmental handbooks. You are required to understand 100% of their content
- Use personal driving experiences to effectively communicate the proper procedures of driving a truck and trailer
- Complete and assist in any other miscellaneous assigned tasks
Skills & Activities That Help You Show Remarkable Training Skills
These are the most valuable skills that indicate that you have the required training skills for any position:
- Public speaking: you should inspire and create an impact while speaking. This skill requires good communication, accessible language, and influential life philosophy. Express your beliefs in a way others would accept them and follow you.
- Organization, management & reliability: if you lead a huge team, you get used to organizing events and managing activities. Thus, the recruiter could believe in your professional skills.
- Leadership and goal-setting: being a good leader means being responsible, managing activities adequately and having a clear vision about what you do. You should resonate with the team and have a common, reasonable goal. One of the most important tasks of the leader is to unite people around a common cause.
Read Also: Listing Presentations On Cv
Mac Regional Artist Training & Development Assistantresume Examples & Samples
- Responsible for providing Artist Training & Development-related administrative support for the region
- Maintains appointment schedule, makes travel and hotel arrangements for the RDAT, RMATs and regional AT& D team
- Provides support to Training Team on the use of GERS, on-line Travel Services and Basic Computer skills
Internship Global It Project Management Office & Trainingresume Examples & Samples
- Support PMO activities related to start-up, execution and closing of Global IT projects
- Support administration, tracking, maintenance and enhancements activities on the respective project portfolio management & collaboration & time reporting tool
- Plan and organize monthly methodology trainings. Assist in the development and creation of training requirements and the necessary training materials
- Coordinate development and maintenance of Global IT document templates and procedure documents
- Assist in maintaining and development of PMO Intranet presence
- Provide administrative support, e.g. assist in managing the team mailbox
- Assist in maintaining, enhancing and updating existing and new procedures for project management methodology and departmental policies
Don’t Miss: Showing A Promotion On A Resume
Head Start Training & Technical Assistance Coordinator Regionresume Examples & Samples
- Bachelors degree in a field related to program design and management from an accredited university or college
- Experience with project management, Early Childhood Education, and knowledge and experience working with children and families from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds
- Demonstrate ability to review, aggregate, and present data gathered from multiple sources, upon the request of the Regional Office
- Masters degree in a field related to program design and management from an accredited university or college
- Experience providing training at State, Regional, or National Meetings and technical assistance to individual organizations preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- The successful candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively under critical time frames and be able to work with complex and sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills small and large group trainings
Manager Of Business Process Improvement Trainingresume Examples & Samples
- Collaborating externally with process improvement leaders to maintain a relevant toolset and promote the department outside of the company
- Maintaining the department training curriculum including initial and ongoing practitioner training and organizational awareness training
- Assessing change readiness and preparing plans for helping stakeholders through change, and providing training and mentorship on process improvement methods
- Anticipating and proactively managing program risks and issues that impact program progress
- Delivering practical solutions and methodologies to solve complex business problems
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring project teams
- Partnering with Finance to develop and track project metrics, and monitoring performance and improvement in key metrics
- 10+ years of process-related experience
- 5+ years of coaching/mentoring of business process improvement
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification from an industry recognized leader Master Black Belt certification
- Proven project management and process improvement skills including strong knowledge of lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Highly proficient in instructional design and development, and training delivery
- Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data and draw logical conclusions
- Background in training and adult learning principles
- Master’s Degree
Don’t Miss: Leadership Skills Examples For Resume
Include Them In Your Resume Skills Section
Your resumes skills section is the main place to list your skills and the easiest place because you only need to list the relevant skill and dont need to provide any context.
Depending on your skill-set, you should add an additional skills section or a technical skills section.
When to use an additional skills section
If you have several job-relevant hard and soft skills but dont have a highly developed technical skillset, then an additional skills section is the ideal way to highlight skills on your resume.
Just make sure the skills you choose to include in your additional skills section are related to the specific job youre applying for.
Heres what an additional skills section looks like:
When to use a technical skills section
You should use a technical skills section when you have a wide range of hard skills that are highly important to the job youre applying for. This format is especially useful in tech, where candidates are judged on their mastery of job-specific technical skills.
If you think this is the case for you, a dedicated technical skills section is the best way to feature your skills and abilities prominently on your resume.
Heres an example of a technical skills section on a resume:
Because software development work demands a special skillset, this Java developer resume begins with a technical skills section.
Some industries where a technical skills section works well are:
- Information technology
- Executive level positions, like CEO
How To Write Your Resume Education Section
The education section is among the easiest to write. In most cases, you should be fine if you follow these basic steps:
You can use the following template to write your education section. Naturally, dont forget to only include information that pertains to the job you want.
Read Also: How To Put Lines In Word For Resume