Head Of Airport Planning Asia Pacificresume Examples & Samples
- To provide technical leadership for a team of airport planning consultants and to assist in their professional and technical development
- To raise Atkins profile through targeted events, the preparation and presentation of conference papers, attendance at conferences/seminars and representing Atkins on industry bodies
- To work within, and contribute to, the ongoing development and delivery of the Aviation market plan across Atkins
- Report quarterly on progress and performance, and present to management forums as required
Skills For Airport Facilities Manager Resume
- Experience in communicating with 2-way radio
- Related Engineering and/or Construction experience
- Good judgments and decision making
- Experienced in airport infrastructure planning and geometric design
- Experienced in airfield engineering design
- Relevant engineering experience
- Experience in airside airport operations and design/planning
Education On An Airport Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your airport resume.If youve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your airport experience.For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master’s in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Masters degrees go next, followed by Bachelors and finally, Associates degree.
Additional details to include:
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Don’t Miss: Good Leadership Skills For Resume
Wheelchair Transporters And People Movers
Airports hire staff to help disabled passengers move about the airport and access planes. Wheelchair operators meet patrons and transport them to and from airport gates. People movers operate conveyances to transport individuals or small groups of passengers.
- Salary: Sometimes referred to as airport passenger assistants, transporters earn an average of $10.88/hour according to Indeed, but can make considerably more in tips, particularly if they engage customers.
Kona Alamo Airport Driverresume Examples & Samples
- Contribute to the success of the Oahu organization, with prompt and dependable attendance. Be a “Team-Player” and abide by all safety regulations and safe driving requirements
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to physically operate the equipment repetitively through your entire shift
- Must be able to work outdoors during your entire shift
- Aside from religious observance, must have availability to work afternoon to closing shifts that will include weekends and holidays
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
Read Also: What Is A Good Typing Speed For Resume
Director Of Catering Hilton Miami Airportresume Examples & Samples
- Responsible for the development of market segments and solicitation of new customer relationships while maintaining and enhancing existing relationships with corporate and social accounts. Consistently strives to maximize revenue and promote relationships through effective negotiation of services and control of expenses
- Oversees the selection, training, and assessment activities of the Catering staff in the proper preparation and execution of contracts, orders, customer relations, menus, memos, charges, files, etc. Organizes and conducts staff meetings to coordinate successful functions
- Meets with largest customers and ensure other customers are communicated with pertaining to the success of Catering events
- Conducts tours of the property for prospective clients, owners and new managers
- Knowledge of hospitality
How To Make A Great Resume Objective For An Airport Position
The way to write a winning resume objective for an airport position is to have a good understanding of the employers requirements and expectations for the job.
When you study the job description and requirements for the airport position published by the recruiter, you will get to know the duties and responsibilities of the role the successful candidate will be expected to perform.
You will also learn of the skills, abilities, knowledge, experience, and other qualities and qualifications that the recruiter expects applicants for the airport job to have to be hired.
With a strong understanding of what the recruiter desires and expects from candidates for the airport job, you will be able to craft a resume objective statement that provides value to them by telling them that you have what they require for the position.
Your airport resume objective should clearly and quickly let the employer know that you possess the competence needed to succeed on the job, as well as the qualities, qualifications, and experience.
To learn more and improve your ability to create highly compelling airport objective statement for resume, here are some examples to study:
Don’t Miss: How To Write Language Skills On Resume
Mlit Houston Airportresume Examples & Samples
- 4-year degree in Engineering or related technical/business field and at least 12-15 years of related work experience is required. Incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background. Professional registration may also be required
- Performance of project management services associated with design, construction, commissioning ORAT and closeout phases of complex terminals and other passenger handling facilities at Domestic and International Airports
- Overall working knowledge of the architectural, engineering and systems elements of airport terminals and support facilities
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative relationships with stakeholders involved in planning, design, construction, testing and turn-over of airport facilities
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in the management of complex terminal projects at large hub airports
- Experience in the development of new terminal buildings on existing building sites and/or within highly constrained construction sites is desirable
Experience For Maui Enterprise Airport Resume
- Giving students their welcome package and introducing them to the onsite airport transfer company
- Ensuring FAA, Company and airport regulations are followed
- Enforcing safety/security measures and protect sensitive zones
- Accounting for cash and credit card transactions
- Verifying all guest information on registration card is correct
Read Also: Poster Presentation On Resume
Have Your Resume Cleared For Takeoff
Before you apply to jobs, you want to make sure that your resume sets you apart from the competition. Could you use a little help with that? Get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster’s Resume Writing Service. You’ll get detailed feedback in two business days, including a review of your resume’s appearance and content, and a prediction of a recruiter’s first impression. It’s a quick and easy way to help your career take flight.
Here Are A Few Ideas On What To Include In Your Flight Attendant Resume Objective To Help You Stand Out Among The Others
Is your career a little up in the air at the moment? Help your flight attendant resume soar with an objective. Although resume objectives are hardly required these dayscareer summaries are more commonthere are certain cases where adding in a resume objective can help set you apart from fellow applicants.
The following resume objective examples can help you when applying for flight attendant jobs.
Also Check: Good Wpm For Resume
Intern Airport Operationsresume Examples & Samples
- Serve as an internal consultant, providing business analyses to management of various operating divisions on challenges and opportunities facing the airline. This may include one or more of the following: strategy, innovation and process improvement initiatives, performance analysis and data visualization, baggage performance, change management, safety and regulatory compliance, and station operations planning
- Potential assignments include analyzing operational performance, developing strategic plans, establishing performance metrics, and working with company organizations to analyze growth opportunities
- Interns are also responsible for studying organizational changes, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, and gathering and organizing information regarding problems and procedures. They analyze information gathered, interpret data from various sources, and consider available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding, as may be required
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years of analytical work experience demonstrating increasing responsibility in one or more of the following areas: Aviation, Aeronautic or Ops, Banking, Corporate Finance or Accounting, Consulting, Hospitality, Marketing or Project Management
Seasonal Greeter Boston Logan Airportresume Examples & Samples
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 7am-3:30pm with a 30 minute break
- Must be willing to accept a temporary assignment of no more than 150 days during the seasonal window of May 2 – November 1, 2017
Recommended Reading: Present Tense Resume
How To Make A Resume To Work In An Airport
Creating a resume for employment at an airport can be daunting. Post-9/11 security measures have made applications and background checks more intense, and it can be challenging to pinpoint what work experience is applicable to a resume for this type of position. Experience in customer service and working in high pressure environments is generally preferred because of the nature of airport employment.
Choose a resume template. Most word processing programs offer a variety of templates. Opt for a template that complements your personality and career history. Templates have a preset format that enables you to simply fill in the blanks and create a professional looking resume. Choose one that includes space for a clear objective, then list your previous jobs, skills, and education, in that order. Your objective should include your interest in working for an airport, the reasons why and why you would do well in an airport environment.
Research the skills necessary for the job for which you plan to apply. For example, if you are interested in ground support, you must be able to lift heavy objects, so highlight that specific skill. If you are interested in airport food service, you have to be able to prepare food quickly and efficiently for passengers on the go.
Make sure you have a clean background, as it will be heavily investigated.
Ask questions regarding the position you are applying for.
Responsibilities For Airport Greeter Resume
- Evaluate cost implication when making day-to-day operational decisions
- Provide support and help with new car stock preparation including PDI and NC state inspections
- Have a positive approach and willingness to learn
- Are technically proficient with SAP, MS applications and Apple products
- Develop business in the area of US airport finance
- Collaborate with others in US and International Offices to build upon our existing Airports and Aviation solutions and leverage broader ICF capabilities such as Environment and Transportation to expand end-to end solutions
Read Also: Putting Classes On Resume
Airport Customer Service Officerresume Examples & Samples
- Perform daily functions to ensure that the Airport operations conform to safety and security requirements
- Consistently interacts with customers at airport in a friendly, professional and intuitive manner, even when under pressure and with demanding customers
- Providing reliability, personal recognition and dynamism in service
- Pro-actively prevent, and as directed, mitigate potential safety and security threats that arise
- Mitigate the impact of flight disruptions and flight irregularities by knowing the contingency handling plan and respective roles & responsibilities. Adapt to the situation and be of extraordinary service to the customer and do what it take to get the operation back to normal
- Foster excellent teamwork and team spirit within Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon team members and with suppliers
- Support and ensure that suppliers deliver services and products at Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon required standard
- Be aware of operational and service costs
- Be aware of and capture ancillary revenue opportunities
- Seek opportunities to enhance the processes of operations, customer services and administration at the airport
Seasonal Airport Utility Workerresume Examples & Samples
- Minimum of one year experience in construction, road maintenance, airfield maintenance, or other heavy manual labor areas or completion of a recognized vocational trades program and six months full-time experience in road construction and/or airfield maintenance, or other heavy manual labor areas. OR any equivalent combination of experience and education which provides the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the work
- Knowledge of safety procedures for construction, road maintenance, airfield maintenance, or other heavy manual labor areas
- Knowledge of heavy manual labor activities
- Ability to perform duties involving physical labor including bending, kneeling, standing, reaching, climbing, stooping, squatting, pushing, and twisting
- Crack sealing and paving experience
Don’t Miss: Where To Print Documents In Nyc
Can You Work In Aviation With No Qualifications
While there are entry-level positions, the Federal Aviation Administration requires candidates to possess specific certifications and licenses to work in aviation.
For example, flight attendants typically only need a high school diploma, but they must complete the three to six-week training provided by the airline to be certified. They must also pass a background check, have a valid passport and at least 20/40 vision.
Likewise, candidates who want to become air traffic controllers need an associate or bachelors degree from an AT-CTI program and complete several exams provided by the FAA.
The requirements to become a pilot are more rigorous, though.
While a commercial pilot usually only needs a high school diploma, an airline pilot needs to have a bachelors degree. All pilots must be licensed by the FAA.
Pilots train for six to eight weeks in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and receive their licenses and ratings in the following order:
- Student pilot certificate
- Multi-engine rating
- Airline transport pilot certificate
To gain each certification and rating, pilots must pass a written exam and a practical flying exam. In addition to passing these, candidates must have completed different hours of flight time.
Overnight Greeter Boston Logan Airportresume Examples & Samples
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 9pm-5:30am with a 30 minute break per shift
Recommended Reading: Upload A Resume To Indeed
Airport Properties Supervisorresume Examples & Samples
- Supervise hourly employees ensuring jobs are processed by order of priority through proper use of dispatch or as assigned to subordinates
- Meets with customers to discuss new construction and maintenance requirements to meet client needs
- Responds immediately to deficiencies maintenance emergency and other systems at airport providing status reports as required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, Graduation from an accredited college or university or related field preferred and extensive experience in management and maintenance
- Familiarity with Airport operations a plus
- Demonstrate ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment
Seasonal Customer Service Agent Harrisburg International Airportresume Examples & Samples
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible
- Must will willing to accept pay at $11.00 per hour
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no DWI/DUI convictions in the last 3 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following full-time schedule
- O Approximately 40 hours per week
Don’t Miss: How To Put Summa Cum Laude On Resume
Experience For Airport Facilities Manager Resume
- Participating in the annual budget development and review process
- Developing a table-top exercise and review of the Airport Emergency Plan
- Mentoring and development of graduate engineers and technicians
- Obtaining stakeholder input and agreement to technical solutions
- Developing proposals for new commissions
Hard Skills For Flight Attendants:
- Intercom Operation
- Soft skills are remarkably important for a flight attendant. However, try not to go overboard with listing them. You see, every applicant will have the same generic skills listed.
Looking for a more comprehensive list of skills? Heres a mega-list of 150+ must-have skills.
Read Also: Where To Put Bilingual On Resume
Return Agent Charleston Airportresume Examples & Samples
- Must be able to work a flexible FULL TIME schedule that may include nights and weekends*
- This position is located at the Charleston Airport in SC.*
- Must have at least 6 months of work history with one employer
- Must have availability to work a flexible FULL TIME schedule that may include nights and weekends
The Guide To Resume Tailoring
Guide the recruiter to the conclusion that you are the best candidate for the airport operations job. Its actually very simple. Tailor your resume by picking relevant responsibilities from the examples below and then add your accomplishments. This way, you can position yourself in the best way to get hired.
Read Also: Honors On A Resume
Experience For Supervisor Airport & Ground Operations Resume
- Airport planning experience
- Full knowledge of ICAO and IATA standards and recommended, including experience in their interpretation
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience in a personal vehicle
- Champion a strong learning culture and be the model of excellence for others to follow
- Airport operational / customer handling experience, preferably with an airline
- Promote and maintain good working relations with airline desk, customs, immigration and other airport personnels
- Previous work experience handling similar functions and responsibilities
Return Agent Norfolk Airportresume Examples & Samples
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations in the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related, or reckless convictions on driving record in the last 3 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule not to exceed 25 hours per work week at the Norfolk Airport
Recommended Reading: How To List Two Positions At Same Company On Resume