Industrial Engineer With Process Improvement Expresume Examples & Samples
- The Process Engineer identifies and implements efficiency, quality and/or cost improvements on existing processes. Responsible for managing changes in existing Regulatory processes including project handling, sample handling and label creation and approval
- Assess processes, take measurements, interpret data and recommend improvements
- Changes also include updating process related documentation including SOPs, work instructions and guides
- Assesses customer needs and satisfaction on regular basis and adjusts services accordingly. Initiate, drive and manage the implementation of projects based on best practices / Industry Standards following a continuous improvement approach
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with focus on deliverables, timelines, and meeting customer expectations and requirements
- Makes independent decisions within defined area of responsibility
Why Should You Put Tutoring Experience On A Resume
Tutoring requires soft skills, such as communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills. It also showcases hard skills, such as technology use, data analysis, and progress monitoring techniques. You can add tutoring experience to your resume if youre applying for a job in education to show you have the proper knowledge and background. You can include paid, volunteer, or internship tutoring experience.
How To List Your Social Media On A Resume
If you only want to include 12 profiles, you can fit them inside your contact information section at the top of your resume. Either that or
Create a separate resume section for your social media profiles. You can name it Social Media or try something more catchy, such as Lets get social , My online presence or Find me online.
Make sure that each link can be easily understood by humans. Name each profile in a way that helps potential employers tell which social media platform it is. Take Twitter as an example.
Also Check: Multiple Positions Same Company Resume
Mentioning Leadership Skills In A Cover Letter
The free-flowing nature of a cover letterallows for more of a human aspect to your leadership story. While a resume is traditionally more factual, a cover letter covers more of the behavioral side.
The stories that you choose to tell should closely align with the types of leadership situations that you will face in your new role. Dont hesitate to change your cover letter if you feel that certain types of behavior might not be common. There is nothing worse for a potential employer than reading a cover letter and thinking Well, that sort of thing doesnt happen here often. Leadership skills are great if they are the right leadership skills.
Choose suitable action verbsto give your leadership stories some extra weight and make sure that you quantify your contribution as clearly as possible . True leaders dont make it all about them.
Professional Experience: Quantify Where You Can
Use quantitative statements when you list your professional experience. Dont describe your job duties but highlight the impact of your work instead. Prove your value and abilities with accomplishment statements:
- Developed and launched viral campaigns that raised brand awareness by 35% over the period of 3 months
- Ran rebranding campaigns engaging over 48% of all followers
- Planned and executed social media events that led to a 65% increase in customer involvement throughout the campaign
- Increased Instagram followers by 2000 in 5 weeks.
The metrics, stats, graphs, and other hard data that you include testify for your marketing potential before recruiters. Forget about modesty, brag about your achievements, and show your past success.
This is what great marketers do.
Recommended Reading: How To Insert Line In Word For Resume
The Top 5 Certifications For Your Social Media Manager Resume
- Hootsuites Social Marketing Training
- Twitter Flight Schools Marketing Leadership Course
- LinkedIn Learnings Social Media Marketing Courses
- Boot Camp Digitals Social Media Certification
- Google Analytics Academy
- Stand out in the context of your job. Creativity is a common trait these days. Anyone can use Canva or watch a couple of motivational Youtube videos and call themselves creative. How did you use creativity in your job? Did you launch a viral social media campaign? Did you increase Twitter engagement using the new message format? Show how you used your creativity in achieving business results thats the best way to stand out from the crowd.
- Feature skills that put you above the crowd. Skills like visual psychology, design for millennials, and SMM automation grab the recruiters attention. But dont stop there. Once again, prove that you have these skills by showcasing context and tangible results. Use custom sections to make these skills pop out.
Senior Manager Process Improvementresume Examples & Samples
- Lead various initiatives acting as the Business Analyst and integration point between IT and the Finance community
- Document and/or review business requirements
- Help define the proposed solution in partnership with Finance and IT architects
- Coordinate workshops and discussions to facilitate the review of current and future mode of operations
- Review proposed system solutions, and assess the impact to Bells processes and impact on upstream and downstream systems
- Actively participate in the definition, planning and execution of testing, data validation, training and change management activities
- Work with Bell IT and outsourcing resources to design and implement system changes
- Participate where required on other initiatives lead by colleagues
- University degree in Finance or Information Systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP systems including ECC, BW, and Business Planning and Consolidation
- Highly analytical, meticulous and conscientious
- Ability to handle multiple streams of work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with systems implementation, system testing and project lifecycle
- Professional Accounting Designation
Also Check: Relevant Coursework Resume Examples
Process Improvement Associateresume Examples & Samples
- Promote more effective use of existing tools and processes
- Identify and develop metrics to best manage the organization
- Identify process risks and controls necessary to mitigate them
- Proficient in MS Visio
- Experience with Business Process Management Tools preferred
- Expereince with business simulation or modeling a plus
- Experience with, or knowledge of, implementing effective control and quality environments
Media Kit Resume Sample
Media Kit resumes are used mainly by bloggers, influencers, and celebrities who need to share their pictures, follower statistics, and brand accomplishments with online and offline publications. These resumes do not require educational qualifications, professional experience, or other textual content you can find in a traditional resume.
Media Kit Resume templates on Easil are 16:9 format info cards that include a few professionally clicked pictures, an About Me section, social media statistics, a list of brand endorsements or sponsors, a brand logo, and contact details of the celebrity or their manager.
Read Also: Resume Relevant Courses
Why Include Links To Your Social Media Profiles On Your Resume
Hiring managers will google you anyway. As soon as you get to the last round of interviews, theres a good chance that your potential employer checks your online footprint . Your social media profiles are among the first things thatll pop up.
If that sounds like a bad thing, remember whos the administrator of your social media profiles. Its YOU! You have almost full control over what hiring managers are going to see when they look you up.
You can do two things. First, delete any content that you dont want them to see or make all your social profiles private. Second, use your resume to steer them towards the profiles you want them to see the most.
Show your personality. Sure, nobody is going to hire you based on your social media profiles alone . On the other hand, if you make it through the first few rounds of the application process, most employers are going to want to know whether you fit their company culture. Your social media profiles can help them determine that.
Prove your skills. If youre looking for a job as a social media manager, copywriter, or related professions, including your social media accounts is a smart way to demonstrate your skills.
Yet, you should keep in mind that theres more important information on your resume such as your work experience, education or volunteer work. Consider adding your social media section somewhere at the end of your resume.
Social Media Influencer Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as a far-reaching social media influencer.
- A large, highly dedicated viewership across multiple channels.
- Tech-savvy with well-honed marketing abilities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- An amicable, authoritative, and culturally aware disposition.
- Predictably authentic.
You May Like: List Publications On Resume
An Experts Take On Tiktok Trends
General advice on TikTok thats safe to consume usually includes content such as video explainers for difficult-to-understand concepts, discount locators, and details on government schemes.
7NEWS finance editor Gemma Acton assessed some viral TikToks to work out whether or not the advice stacked up.
Breaking down everything from mortgage insurance to pooled investments, tax offsets, and superannuation, these types of videos explain dull or complex ideas.
In the example below, a TikTok finfluencer gives some advice on ETFs .
Acton says: You can waste a lot of money on unnecessary fees so hes identified the most common ones to look out for and compare.
Just remember that funds can add all sorts of other fees in and sometimes disguise them under innocuous names.
Also while 1 per cent is a good guide for now, fees have been trending lower in recent years so this rough average could likely fall over time.
Government schemes Whether youre looking to shave some money off your first home loan, or reduce your HECS debt, these types of videos share details about government schemes available to make this possible.
Acton says: Good place to find out about schemes like this but youll need to read all of the detailed terms on the governments own website or a consumer advocacy site to see if youre eligible.
Or, whether it would impact any other support youre receiving or your tax profile.
Tutoring On A Resume Template
Use the following template as an outline when you write your resume.
Dedicated and passionate tutor with proven experience in helping students achieve academic success. Helped increase student reading comprehension scores by 20%. Motivated to hone my tutoring approaches and collaborate with top instructors at Learning Bird Academic Services.
University of Florida | Gainesville, FLBachelor of Arts in Educational Psychology | Degree anticipated May 2020
- Student mentor for Future Educators Mentorship Program
- Vice President of Teacher Leaders of America
Glennview Community College | Islamorada, FLAssociate of Arts in Elementary Education | June 2018
- Passed student practicum portfolio assessment in 98 percentile
- Contributed as guest speaker for English Language Learners Summit 2017
- Measure, gather, and organize student academic data to input the company database and prepare student progress reports.
- Implement creative instructional strategies during lessons that led to a 20% increase in students reading comprehension scores.
- Develop and integrate hands-on activities to increase cognitive function, motor skills, and tactile language learning experiences.
- Implement research-based Math and English curriculum to deliver lessons and progress monitoring assessments that supported students academic achievement.
Student TutorAugust 2016 June 2018Glennview Community College Learning Lab
Skills and qualifications
Recommended Reading: How To Make A Resume Teenager
Process Improvement Specialist Black Beltresume Examples & Samples
- Cooperate with Engineering Operations team in mapping out a new structure for Engineering procedures, and maintaining / improving the structure which is compatible with local GE Quality Management System – which covers the required engineering tasks from regulatory and operations perspective
- Maintain new template for procedures, where possible make the procedures common with US procedures and Aviation handbook
- Produce guidelines for procedures to ensure common approach
- Ensure the relevant Engineering Departments produce effective procedures compliant with overall map and guidelines
- Ensure continual review and improvement of procedures
- Initially assist the role of Chief of ISM, and potentially fulfill that role
- Ensure compliance with procedures by auditing of the procedures
- As much possible ensure compatibility with local GE procedures and NPI project
- Cooperate with Operations led Process Improvements to Engineering Quality Management System
- Graduate of Engineering, Process/Information Management or related field
- An ability to build and understand cross-company business processes
- Experience in implementation of Process Improvement concepts
- Project Management and team organization experience will be a key differentiator for the successful
Process Improvement Specialist Seniorresume Examples & Samples
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business
- Knowledge of the philosophy, principles and implementation approaches to lean manufacturing
Don’t Miss: How To Get A Resume Template On Word 2007
Finally Relate Your Students Academic Achievements To Your Success
Emphasize the influence you had on your students academic achievement. Use measurable increases in academic gains, such as better test scores, or highlight advancements such as reading comprehension. Connect your students success to your career success to show employers that you value your students growth and development. Provide unique examples of how you mentored your students and helped them succeed.
Make sure to proofread your resume for spelling or grammatical errors. Keep your resume to one page and separate sections with a large or stylized font for easy readability.
Is Influencer A Job Title
the job title which gives it a specific purpose. If a particular role requires you to use the title Social Media Influencer, here you can easily get around the rule by using any other influencer title. A better title would be Global Products Division Senior Social Media Marketing Inbound Influencer..
Don’t Miss: How To List Bls Certification On Resume
Introduction Of Video Resumes
This is probably the most fascinating influence technology has had on resume writing. As the name suggests, it is a video presentation that allows you to sell yourself to your potential employer.
Unlike the regular resume, a video resume gives you more room for expression. In this case, you have the opportunity to demonstrate your creativity, communication skills, and how conversant you are with the ever-evolving technology trends.
On average, a video resume should be no longer than 1 minute. So, you have to make every second count, in a similar way to how you need to make every word count in your written resume.
Now, imagine you had 60 seconds to show that you are the best fit for a job, what will you do? Simple!
Highlight your unique abilities, expertise, skills, achievements, and show the hiring manager genuine reasons why you are the best of the bunch. If you can pull this off, you will be amazed at the result.
Skills For Influencer Marketing Manager Resume
- Craft full scale influencer campaigns from beginning to end, working cross functionally with Public Relations, Digital and Advertising teams
- Work cross functionally with Global Communication and Global Marketing teams to develop 360° campaigns featuring influencers
- Negotiate influencer contracts for all influencer collaborations working together with the legal team and negotiating terms with external agencies
- Acute understanding of and passion for social media and influencer marketing
- Develop creative concepts for influencer marketing campaigns for both HUGO and BOSS social media channels, and execute them accordingly
- Forecast and plan campaign reach and monitor results using Google Analytics
Don’t Miss: Should I Put My Gpa On A Job Application
How To Highlight Leadership Skills When Applying For Jobs
One of the simplest signposts to your leadership capabilities on your resume comes in your job title. In terms of how future employers will perceive you, having the word manager or team leader at the end of your title will create a favourable impression. It is well worth negotiating impressive sounding titles with employers for exactly this reason, but you should resist the temptation to make them up on your resume. It is not hard to check.
Surprisingly, the place where you should never list your leadership skills is in the resume skills section. You need to be able to show off the behaviors and impacts of your leadership, so a brief influencing skills description wont cut it.
The best places to organically weave leadership skills into your career story are in the resume summaryand employment history section. Your future employer will know what is involved with your various achievements, so although you may not be explicit about the skills that you utilised, they will be able to read between the lines.
What is the most important leadership skill?
If a leader is not proficient in written and oral communication, then all the other skills are suddenly so much less effective. Creativity is no use if you cannot translate your vision to others. Planning is pointless if no one understands their role. Change management will fall at the first hurdle, as there wont be a clear direction. Communicationunderpins everything about leadership.
Senior Social Media Manager Resume
Use this template
Why this resume works
- When you’re applying for senior social media manager positions it’s important that you demonstrate an increase in the level of responsibility you’ve taken on throughout your career.
- Have you mentored others in the company? Have you taken on multiple social media accounts with increasingly bigger followings? Anything you can think of to show a progression in your career will help you stand out.
Don’t Miss: How To Send Your Resume To Recruiter
What Job Title Is An Influencer
Management of influencer marketing campaigns falls to influencer marketing managers, who specialize in the management of both the campaigns and marketing itself. It manages influencer relationships at the brand level, coordinates marketing strategies and campaigns with other departments to achieve maximum effect for their influencer programs.